#1 Superfluential

Superfluential

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:58 AM

a functional machine? and if so , what would it cost?

#2 Me777

Me777

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 07 June 2010 - 03:33 PM

I could do it.. but everything would need fabricating unless you don't care about the ports lining up properly

#3 Superfluential

Superfluential

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:55 PM

Wouldn't mind the fabrication being done in the least...if anything would prefer it, about how much would it run to get it done?

#4 Me777

Me777

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 08 June 2010 - 03:21 PM

well i'd need some form of concept drawing. what you would want done with the controller ports, do you want them intact or do you want me to just convert them to usb? basically how stock do you want this to look?, as long as the dimensions permit the only thing that SHOULD look different would be the rear port layout. I obviously would recommend an internalized 2.5 inch hdd rather than 3.5 since it will give me alot more room to work with (that I need) the dvd drive from the original should fit okay and the psu but yeah the only thing i'm concerned about is the controller ports and what you want done with them. I COULD take an aftermarket wireless controller dongle and wire it up internally using the sync button as a toggle on and off but that would only be one controller since adding in 4 dongles would be a lot of space. let me know.

#5 Superfluential

Superfluential

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:35 AM

I'm only worried about one port actually being functional. I'd like it too look as stock as much as possible...but what I want to do first though is look into getting some artwork done on a case first and sending you that case.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users