• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 keeywi

keeywi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:03 AM

i couldnt find a tutorial to TSOP flash a softmodded xbox, i wanted to know if it was possible with only one softmodded xbox. Im new to TSOP flashing, so bare with me, im doing this to maybe change the boot screen and use a bigger harddrive.

O yeah, ny xbox version is 1.4 or 1.5, not completely sure which smile.gif . Thank you in advance

#2 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,735 posts
  • Interests:#lordvader129
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:34 AM

well first off youll need to solder the write enable points if you havent

after that, the easiest way to go would probably be to use a eurasia flashdisc

just remember once you flash youll have to rebuild C:\ to remove the softmod, youll just boot to black screen otherwise

#3 keeywi

keeywi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 05:40 PM

Ok, remember, that i dont know anything about TSOP flash.

I read that you could do this with Splintercell, i can FTP to my Xbox and put in the gamesaves directly onto the xbox, so does that eliminate the need for a memory card?
Also.
just remember once you flash youll have to rebuild C:\ to remove the softmod, youll just boot to black screen otherwise

That scared me, what did you mean by that? Do i have to un-softmod my xbox in order to mod it again? I just would like a little more explanation. (Remember, im a noob at TSOP flashing smile.gif )

#4 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,735 posts
  • Interests:#lordvader129
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 11 June 2010 - 01:00 AM

yes, you can FTP the gamesave over, and since your xbox is already modded you wont even need a copy of splinter cell, you can launch the save as an app (you can FTP it to your apps folder instead of UDATA)

the eurasia disc is pretty much the same as a eurasia gamesave, but its a cd, pop it in and it loads, ejects the tray, you put in a bios disc, and it flashes

after flashing use AID or slayers or some similar disc to rebuild the C: drive without the softmod (so you do technically have to un-mod it, but only AFTER doing the TSOP flash, so you should always be able to load a rescue disc if need be)

#5 keeywi

keeywi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:05 PM

Ok, its starting to make sense to me, i just have to read up on AID and the Slayer discs smile.gif

#6 steveo1978

steveo1978

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 15 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

also depending on what tsop is in the xbox you may be able to use either the aid or slayers disk to flash the tsop. And when he says rebuild the C drive all you really do is format the C drive and install a dash, very simple.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users