jgsieve

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 113 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

I have been using iso2god ALOT lately. I have many Xbox 1 isos. when I try to load them it errors out "failed to open ISO Image. Reason: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream." I would love to put my Xbox 1 collection on GOD. Anybody?

#17 doveman007

doveman007

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 June 2010 - 02:17 AM

I've been having a major problem with Dragons Age crashing. It happens after I've died and it's loading the last save, but I just get the background picture but no "Loading" message or anything else and the Guide button doesn't work, so the box has clearly crashed. I played Assassin's Creed II for about an hour after and that didn't crash, so it seems to be that game.

I doubt it's anything to do with Iso2god but thought I'd mention it in case anyone else has had any problems with this game.

#18 doveman007

doveman007

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 June 2010 - 01:46 PM

I got round the Dragons Age crashing problem by manually selecting the last save, rather than using the "Load last auto-save" option. Don't know why this would make a difference, but it did.

Hopefully the bug was specific to the area I was in (The Fade) and I won't have to do this for the rest of the game. Guess I could just try to avoid dying!

#19 smittyas00

smittyas00

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:26 PM

Does anyone else's antivirus pick this program up as a trojan? I got it off here and it said I needed xextool which I got off of xbins. I disabled my av software knowing that some things act like trojans but aren't. I played around with it last night and then shut it down and restarted my AV. I got a notice from AV overnight that it had blocked xextool from opening (trojan warning). I wasn't worried until then, why would that start up on its own?

#20 crowmo

crowmo

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:58 AM

I have one compresed iso XXXXXX-wfiwm10(compress).iso and when i open it with GOD2ISO 1.3.3 i got msg:
Error reading Title information <- window name
Could not locate default.xex or default.xbe
And in name Field: Failed to read details from ISO image.
How to add such isos with ISO2God?
Thnx

#21 beary2006

beary2006

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:11 AM

Maybe someone can help im running Windows 7 an everytime i chose my iso i get an error but it will convert the game i just have to inter the name and there is no g.o.d image on my 360 but i do it with one of my other computers running window xp it does it fine any clue?

#22 hack.rid

hack.rid

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:44 PM

any chance of getting the source?

QUOTE(beary2006 @ Jul 15 2010, 06:11 AM) View Post

Maybe someone can help im running Windows 7 an everytime i chose my iso i get an error but it will convert the game i just have to inter the name and there is no g.o.d image on my 360 but i do it with one of my other computers running window xp it does it fine any clue?

#23 Toddler

Toddler

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 September 2010 - 10:34 PM

There are a lot of ISOs where for some reason the game name cannot be read from default.xex correctly (reports "Unable to read game name."). As a workaround, I can generate a report with ABGX (which does read it correctly) and then paste the correct name into ISO2GOD. Just wondering if this is an appropriate place to report the issue, or if anyone knows of a better place for that.

Nevermind, found the right place (listed at the bottom of the first post in this thread).

#24 Tatsh

Tatsh

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:12 AM

This is such a great program. I'm not huge on using Mono though so I virtualise (Windows XP) on Linux. Samba share to virtual machine to this and it works great. Some games have some DUMB titles built-in. So glad I get to change these when I add a new ISO. All the games I've used with it have worked perfectly, including many Xbox1 games.

While the 360 dashboard is a little less useful on JTAG consoles due to lack of Xbox Live, I still prefer it over any homebrew ones thus far. So GoD containers are the way to go for me.

#25 barbarus

barbarus

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:19 AM

great program! only one question:

i have an old jtag with xbr3 and 8955 dashboard, if i use this program to convert my iso of some new games (like mafia 2) that have the dashboard 9199, the app delete the $systemupdate folder and convert the iso into god?

from what i know the GOD files haven't any dashboard update method but i'm not sure of this..anyone can confirm it?

thanks smile.gif

#26 jackbristow

jackbristow

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:33 AM

No game has 9199 on it and no game requires it atm so your cool.

#27 R1chard5

R1chard5

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:27 PM

Hi Guys, any news about a new version of Iso2God ?

I think it would be a good idea to add that systemupdate removal asap.

I have myself for now a Jtag console with XBR and i found that i ll be able to play newest multi dvd games like Castlevania LOS :
-If burned on DVD : game of course asks if you want to update.
-If extracted to hard drive with $systemupdate folder removed : when loading the game asks for DVD2 insertion..
-If trying to merge the files of both DVDs the loading will just hang.

Hopefully we will see such an option or some app being able to do so, just trying to bring your attention not on only on xbr owners but also on future Dash updates if no new freeboot get released (to prevent a some stuck situation).

Edited by R1chard5, 17 October 2010 - 07:28 PM.

#28 Jhantos

Jhantos

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 04:09 AM

The fact that you're still using XBR 8955 is the problem. The real reason to scrap the System Update folder is because of the new Kinect dashboard that won't be Jtag safe for a little while

#29 R1chard5

R1chard5

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:08 AM

QUOTE(Jhantos @ Oct 18 2010, 04:09 AM) View Post

The fact that you're still using XBR 8955 is the problem. The real reason to scrap the System Update folder is because of the new Kinect dashboard that won't be Jtag safe for a little while

Thanks this is what i've been saying.. Some infos or mind about the author would fit better.

#30 ketty_yijun

ketty_yijun

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:53 PM

how to convert the rebuilt ISO back to the original ISO?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users