X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 11 June 2010 - 06:22 AM

Asking $30 for this plus shipping.

XBox is custom modded in a handful of ways. First the front light around the eject button is connected to the hdd indicator light pin so it will flash with harddrive activity.

Second an XBit modchip is installed with the last X2 bios flashed on it. I don't suggest changing it for various reasons as its a bit temperamental on anything else. It is a solderless chip so during shipping it might slip out and need to be reseated. I have soldered d0 to ground as the top point is difficult to get at with this chip but now works as long as the pins are even drunkenly centered well.

Third its original HDD is gone and replaced with I believe a 10gb drive. Not much but it has XBMC installed. Probably needs updating.

Foruth I have replaced the thermal paste with higher quality DIAMOND based compound. Runs much cooler than stock or even arctic silver 5 would allow.

Last the dvd-rom is shot. The laser died long ago and does need to be replaced. This may/may not be an issue if you merely want a streaming machine.

I will include the audio/video cable as well as a power cable. The rest is up to you.

Shipping should be about $10, maybe less if you live in California.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users