Photo

How Do You Get Into Games With Low Level Players?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Supah Fly

Supah Fly

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 14 June 2010 - 11:36 AM

I have no idea where to post this really since there is no MW2 section so I'll just post it here.

Example:

How do you get into matches with low level players when you yourself are a high level like this Machinima director?

I am level 70 non-prestige (never prestige on any cod game tongue.gif) and I get all these 10th prestige noobtube commando-knifers and this like 6th prestige gets in games with level 40 non-prestige players.

I know it's on PS3 but there are other Machinima directors that get games like this on xbox so it doesn't matter.

How do they do it?

#2 bobby5511

bobby5511

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE(Supah Fly @ Jun 14 2010, 11:36 AM) View Post

I have no idea where to post this really since there is no MW2 section so I'll just post it here.

Example:

How do you get into matches with low level players when you yourself are a high level like this Machinima director?

I am level 70 non-prestige (never prestige on any cod game tongue.gif) and I get all these 10th prestige noobtube commando-knifers and this like 6th prestige gets in games with level 40 non-prestige players.

I know it's on PS3 but there are other Machinima directors that get games like this on xbox so it doesn't matter.

How do they do it?

Its all by chance. There is no way you can make it so you can join a game with lower levels. Its all at random. I am a 10th prestige level 70. No I did not get into a 10th lobby. I play alot of free-for-all and I seem to get some low levels in there. I believe that if you play free-for-all you have a higher chance of getting in with lower levels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users