• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 g725s

g725s

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 10:05 PM

I would like to know what games are played on Xlink Kai? It seems from my research that there are really not that many users on Xlink Kai with the original Xbox. Is it worth the time and effort for original Xbox? I'm also looking into modding an Xbox and would like to know about using a modded Xbox on Xlink Kai. Thanks!

#2 xboxmods2977

xboxmods2977

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:01 AM

There are usually folks playing Halo 2 on X-Link but that is about it. So unless you have a group of buddies that have X-Link parties, it's not worth it anymore, IMO.

#3 g725s

g725s

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:27 AM

I have one son that would like to play it. Is Halo 2 the only game really that is being played? Also I was checking out that site and it makes you signup. Are there age restrictions on what games you can actually play? I would let my 12yo play Halo 2 because he is pretty mature and we are open together about stuff on these games that might be a bit inappropriate. However when you signup at the website it askes for your age. If he selects 12yo would he not be able to play Halo 2? Do they follow any type of age/game restrictions?

And I guess I should probably ask over in the 360 forum but if you answer back here maybe you could also tell me how good the following is for Xlink Kai and Xbox 360 games?

Edited by g725s, 17 June 2010 - 04:39 AM.

#4 xboxmods2977

xboxmods2977

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:38 PM

Yes, Halo 2 is it. Every once in a while, you may find players in other games but not often, I used to play on X-Link a lot but the absence of players now is quite a damper and since I never liked Halo/Halo 2, I don't really use Kai anymore, and as far as I know, there are no age restrictions.

As for the 360 on X-Link, Microsoft added a ping limit to most, if not all games, specifically to render X-Link virtually useless, so you really only have the option to use Xbox Live. If you need more detailed info regarding this, ask in the 360 section.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users