• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 uk_dan2k

uk_dan2k

X-S Senior Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:games, movies, music, beer...Hummm.....beer.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:09 PM

hi all,

i got my nand-x and managed dump my nand and uncripple my hdd and ready to sell it off to get a new unbanned xbox.

using jtag tool 1.74 (easy newb tool) its buts on xell and latest freeboot (1.3.somethin) and i cant see any guides anywhere on reboot comparisions, so i'm wondering what is the best out there?

also is there any dashboard comparisions (feature list etc) to see which is the best.

I'm interested in playing my games from the h.d.d. without the need of having put the disk in to authorise.
Also is there any software yet for playing multimedia ? when you get banned from xbl it screws up playing your films unless they are strict formats.

another quick question:-

if i get another console same as my jasper 512mb that is not banned and not updated so i can jtag hack it, can i copy the nand from the new console, patch it with a reloader and write it to the banned console (i want 1 console for backups and 1 clean 360 for xbl so i dont get banned again).

thanks for any help you can give

Edited by uk_dan2k, 17 June 2010 - 03:10 PM.

#2 thwack

thwack

X-S Freak

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE(uk_dan2k @ Jun 17 2010, 03:09 PM) View Post
hi all,

i got my nand-x and managed dump my nand and uncripple my hdd and ready to sell it off to get a new unbanned xbox.

using jtag tool 1.74 (easy newb tool) its buts on xell and latest freeboot (1.3.somethin) and i cant see any guides anywhere on reboot comparisions, so i'm wondering what is the best out there?

Best out there - FreeBoot at the moment - less 'messy' (although not slagging it off) than XBR, and FreeBoot is the 9199 dash, XBR is 8995 (earlier dash).
also is there any dashboard comparisions (feature list etc) to see which is the best.
No real comparisons, although FreestyleDash is corkin' smile.gif
I'm interested in playing my games from the h.d.d. without the need of having put the disk in to authorise.

An app installed to your 360's HD called NXE2GOD will sort this out for you.
Also is there any software yet for playing multimedia ? when you get banned from xbl it screws up playing your films unless they are strict formats.
Not yet, but wait a while and there should be.
another quick question:-

if i get another console same as my jasper 512mb that is not banned and not updated so i can jtag hack it, can i copy the nand from the new console, patch it with a reloader and write it to the banned console (i want 1 console for backups and 1 clean 360 for xbl so i dont get banned again).

No. your banned one is unexploitable (unless it's on a pre 8XXX dash) and won't accept the new NANDs bootloader. Advice here is - use your JTAG for offline play, and get a dedicated unmodded 360 for XBL.

thanks for any help you can give

#3 uk_dan2k

uk_dan2k

X-S Senior Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:games, movies, music, beer...Hummm.....beer.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:23 PM

thanks, i'll wait till the new slims out see if there's a price drop for the old arcade versions for the uk, use the slim for xbl and an arcade to jtag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users