• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 eddieluu

eddieluu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:55 PM

i just upgraded my hard drive to 500gb seagate. i ftp my xbox and try to put app into the xbox it does not show on the xbox but it show up on the hard drive when i ftp it

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 June 2010 - 03:33 PM

How is your Xbox modded? If it's softmodded, which softmod? If it's flashed / chipped, which BIOS? How did you configure the softmod / BIOS - all F, or F and G?

How did you build the 500G disk? How did you format it?

Where are you putting the application? When you say "it does not show on the Xbox", what do you mean? Does it not appear on the disk, or does it simply not appear in your dashboard menu?

Next time you start a new thread, try using a more sensible title and providing a bit more information...... dry.gif

Edited by Heimdall, 18 June 2010 - 03:47 PM.

#3 eddieluu

eddieluu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:27 PM

my xbox is softmod with SID. i bulid the hard drive using this tut http://forums.afterd...view.cfm/533828
i try putting the app in the E and F but it doe not not appear in your dashboard menu.

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:54 PM

WHERE on E and F? You can't just put things anywhere on the disk and expect your dash to find them. You have to tell the dash where to look for applications by editing the config file for UnleashX and Evox, or by setting up the paths in XBMC. By default most UnleashX and Evox configs look in E:\Apps\ and sometimes F:\Apps\, and they expect each application to be in its own directory, and the application has to be called default.xbe.

You need to reformat the F and G partitions with XBPartitioner 1.1, otherwise you'll get data corruption.

#5 eddieluu

eddieluu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 05:15 PM

so how do i use XBPartitioner 1.1 to format the hard drive

#6 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 05:24 PM

You aren't formatting the hard drive, just the F and G partitions.

Read this post, and this post. Also, try searching, or reading some recent posts - there have been loads in the last couple of days about XBPartitioner.

Edited by Heimdall, 18 June 2010 - 05:25 PM.

#7 2 Bunny

2 Bunny

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:11 PM

I might add an "IMO" here, but you also need to put your applications and programs in the "Apps" folder which is usually on the root of your "E" drive or "F" Drive.

- 2 Bunny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users