• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jasonpwns

jasonpwns

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:21 AM

So I put NCAA 08 on my xbox with unleash- x (Sid installer thing) and when I loaded it I am unsure if I clicked the wrong .xbe but it loaded something (ingame) and when I rebooted my xbox it went into the normal dash. Is there anyway to fix this or reverse what I did? I have so much currently on the xbox and I would hate to lose all of it.

#2 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:27 AM

Switch to a softmod with shadowC protection like Krayzie's Ndure 1.1.1.

#3 jasonpwns

jasonpwns

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE(ldotsfan @ Jun 19 2010, 01:27 AM) View Post

Switch to a softmod with shadowC protection like Krayzie's Ndure 1.1.1.

OK, I will do that, but when I try splinter cell the game restarts with an orange light?

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 June 2010 - 09:40 AM

Use the MS Dash to remove any existing Splinter Cell saves from the Xbox, then make sure that Splinter Cell will load normally. Copy the Krayzie gamesaves onto your Xbox, run Splinter Cell, load the gamesave, follow the instructions. You want Basic Install - UnleashX dashboard.

The installer won't touch your F/G partitions, and doesn't delete anything from E, so your existing games etc. should be fine.

If that doesn't work, post back with details of where in the process it failed, and any error messages.

#5 jasonpwns

jasonpwns

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 10:53 AM

QUOTE(Heimdall @ Jun 19 2010, 04:40 AM) View Post

Use the MS Dash to remove any existing Splinter Cell saves from the Xbox, then make sure that Splinter Cell will load normally. Copy the Krayzie gamesaves onto your Xbox, run Splinter Cell, load the gamesave, follow the instructions. You want Basic Install - UnleashX dashboard.

The installer won't touch your F/G partitions, and doesn't delete anything from E, so your existing games etc. should be fine.

If that doesn't work, post back with details of where in the process it failed, and any error messages.

I shall try it when my brother wakes up. (my XP install currently doesn't work and the xbox controller drivers don't work on windows 7 >_<) man do I feel stupid. I hope this works smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users