#1 paintballw13

paintballw13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 June 2010 - 08:56 PM

I have 8 Xbox 1's all chipped all upgraded HDD 8 of the box's is identical 6 that work flawless 2 works fairly well the issue that i am having is backing up my games to the hdd only certain games work they download fine they are in the menu and when you select the game it starts to boot then it just goes back to the dashboard and other games work fine. now on the other 6 work without a hitch. they wont even play the disk. I know the disk is fine because it works in the other box's does anybody have a clue to what is happening.
I do have 8 different game disk of the same game and it does it with all the disk.

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:05 PM

Clear the cache and the X, Y and X partitions. Make sure parental controls are disabled in the MS dash.

#3 paintballw13

paintballw13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:35 PM

parental controls MOVIES is set to 8 GAMES is set to everyone. As far as the cache X' Y and X partitions how is that done?

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:22 PM

Sorry, should have said X, Y and Z partitions. Clear them and the cache with your file manager - pretty obvious really........ sleep.gif

#5 paintballw13

paintballw13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 10:33 PM

Sorry got confused X and Y have nothing there but Z does and yes it was obvious but that wasn't the issue it was parental controls I kept checking Avalaunch not MS dash like you suggested they work now thanks a bunch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users