Xlink Tips And Etiquette For Jtag Users
Posted 29 June 2010 - 04:46 PM
2. Make sure you have the Ping Patch
3. Make sure you have forwarded port 30000 correctly
4. Mae sure you are using the latest title update for whatever game you are trying to play
5. Make sure Xlink can actually see your mac address. To test, using the interface (not the web browser), click join game in your system link enabled game, then in xlink click the magnifying glass, then switch view to see if your mac address is there.
6. Keep in mind, only clients need the patch/jtag but the host does not (i have tested this).
Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:42 PM
I hope this takes off soon and enough people play so we can have some real lobbies going on. Even playing a couple hours last night I was already sick of all the modded games.
Posted 29 June 2010 - 05:47 PM
System Settings>Network Settings>Configure Network>Additional Settings Tab>Advanced Settings>Alternative MAC Address
and input for the first six digits of your new MAC address: 00125A
For the remain digits input a random sequence of characters(0-9, A-E only)
When you are finished imputing your digits be sure to click DONE!
Your 360 should show up as an original xbox in the Diagnostics and Metrics tab, but that's okay because that's what it is supposed to look like.
If you see that your 360 is still found as a PSP but also a xbox then just reboot(turn on and off) your 360 and it should show up as just a xbox, this is what happened to me and it ended up going away after a while.
Heres the offical Xlink 360 Guide I got this info from so credit to them:
Edited by red_ring_of_box, 29 June 2010 - 05:53 PM.
Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:11 PM
Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:40 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users