2 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.RedRing

Mr.RedRing

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:54 PM

Yesterday I flashed Freeboot 0.032 ontop of my XBR3 box for the first time successfully. However, I didn't know that Dashlaunch had to be flashed in with that :/ So, I went to create my own Freeboot using iBuild, however, when I go to flash that over using Flash360 I get an error saying:

"Your current nand is not the zeropaired. If you have a way to switch nands, do so now."

What does this mean? Did I do something wrong? I copied the correct files from my 7371.bin (original dump) and the correct files from the 9199.bin. As well as the correct smc file. Did I mess up the first time I flashed over Freeboot 0.032?

Any help is appreciated, im trying to flash dashlaunch so I can use the new ping limit patch and go on xlink kai and such. Thanks!

#2 canisay

canisay

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE(Mr.RedRing @ Jun 29 2010, 12:54 PM) View Post

Yesterday I flashed Freeboot 0.032 ontop of my XBR3 box for the first time successfully. However, I didn't know that Dashlaunch had to be flashed in with that :/ So, I went to create my own Freeboot using iBuild, however, when I go to flash that over using Flash360 I get an error saying:

"Your current nand is not the zeropaired. If you have a way to switch nands, do so now."

What does this mean? Did I do something wrong? I copied the correct files from my 7371.bin (original dump) and the correct files from the 9199.bin. As well as the correct smc file. Did I mess up the first time I flashed over Freeboot 0.032?

Any help is appreciated, im trying to flash dashlaunch so I can use the new ping limit patch and go on xlink kai and such. Thanks!

I believe I got the same error, I just told it to ignore it and flashed it. Then I updated to 9199 using a USB drive

#3 Mr.RedRing

Mr.RedRing

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE(canisay @ Jun 29 2010, 06:14 PM) View Post

I believe I got the same error, I just told it to ignore it and flashed it. Then I updated to 9199 using a USB drive

I decided to rebuild the image, taking care every step of the way, and still got the error message...so I decided to just ignore it and it worked smile.gif

Was able to flash over my custom launch.ini and launch.xex as well. Have my X button launch XeXMenu and Y launch Freestyle Dash. Also have the ping limit patch going smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users