2 replies to this topic

#1 antisniperspy2

antisniperspy2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:52 PM

Hi,

I logged into my account today AntiSniperSpy and it says that I have been banned.

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Mar 24 2013, 02:35 PM.

I read through the rules for the normal forums and the bst forums but did not see what I might of done wrong. Im not trying to get it changed, I would just like to know for future reference.

The only thing I could think of is that I have more than one bst thread in that forum but I only have one that is active and the others have fallen deep into forum.

I know im not supposed to ask why I am banned but im just a little confused because I have never been banned from any forum. I always keep clean and dont make fun of people. And a lot of my posts are to help people out and learn a little.

Thanks

#2 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:08 PM

Providing links to pirated DLC content ring a bell?

Please stand by while this account is banned as well for creating a separate account.

#3 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 30 June 2010 - 01:29 PM

Redistributing DLC for the benefit of people banned from Live is all very admirable. But as this is not for redistribution, I doubt MS would take kindly to a site providing direct links to DLC to assist those already banned.
This original member account is on Last Chance so can be used. The second account is banned. Please don't make any more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users