X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:gaming modding sports
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 July 2010 - 03:54 PM

I am trying to put XexLoader and emulators and stuff like that onto my 120GB HDD but i noticed that in partition 3 where there is supposed to be the folder Content and Cache and stuff there isnt. Partition 3 wont even expand. When i plug in my 20GB MS HDD and open with Xplorer it shows that folders under partition 3 that the 120gb doesnt show. I formated the 120gb on the system after i wiped everything off of it and still no go.

I tried making the folder under partition 3 also and all that happens is it cuts the space to around 30-40gb and nothing shows up in game library where xexloader is supposed to be.

Anyone know how i could fix this? These are both stock MS HDDs made for xbox 360.

#2 EatonZ

EatonZ

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:21 PM

Try my program: http://fatxplorer.ea...s.com/download/

#3 No Hands 55

No Hands 55

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:gaming modding sports
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 July 2010 - 07:46 PM

its a nice program. a little slow and wish there was drag and drop but there is no way paying $30 for it.

#4 soder

soder

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE(No Hands 55 @ Jul 1 2010, 04:54 PM) View Post

I am trying to put XexLoader and emulators and stuff like that onto my 120GB HDD but i noticed that in partition 3 where there is supposed to be the folder Content and Cache and stuff there isnt. Partition 3 wont even expand. When i plug in my 20GB MS HDD and open with Xplorer it shows that folders under partition 3 that the 120gb doesnt show. I formated the 120gb on the system after i wiped everything off of it and still no go.

I tried making the folder under partition 3 also and all that happens is it cuts the space to around 30-40gb and nothing shows up in game library where xexloader is supposed to be.

Anyone know how i could fix this? These are both stock MS HDDs made for xbox 360.

I'm having the same problem. And FATXplorer didn't work better then Xplorer360. In Xplorer360 can I at least se the files in part 2.

Any ideas?

/Söder

#5 bigpokey

bigpokey

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:24 PM

Once you install a game using NXE the zero folder will appear on partition 3 and that is where you put everything. once you do that then use xbox360 commander to see everything on the drive that you want to. Samething happened to me. Hope this helps someone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users