Photo

A Way To Tell Which Dashlaunch Patches I Have?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ydgmms

ydgmms

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 11:56 PM

I want to use the 30ms ping patch and start booting to freestyle, but I dont remmeber which dashlaunch i selected when i made my freeboot 9199 bin. I used the freeboot tool maker (bestpig), to do it. So, I"m assuming I probably left it at the default NAND.

I"ve been trying to switch to HDD. By dumpining my nand with flash360, and rebuilding with the pig. But nothing works. I just get black screen w/ solid LED. Use xellous to flash back to what I had before and works.
No bad blocks on this xenon.

Is there any way to tell which version of it I have? I dont relaly wanna deal with opening it, and reflashing manually. If it doesnt work... oh well. Maybe another day I"m not feeling super lazy.

#2 neil321

neil321

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 06:53 PM

The default selection of toolbox maker 2.4 is dashlaunch from HDD. When i tried this and flashed to nand i got black screen with centre green light on. So reflashed with USB dashlaunch and it works. Mine is a jasper 512.

#3 ydgmms

ydgmms

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 04 July 2010 - 10:40 PM

Thats wierd. my default has been NAND.
I just used teh flash_installer and flashed it to NAND. OH well.. would have prefered HDD install so I can change the launch.ini whenever I feel like it w/o risking flashing..but oh well.

#4 SilentBob1638

SilentBob1638

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:28 AM

HDD ini file should always be preferred (over NAND). Just place the ini on HDD and change to your likes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users