#1 carpedro

carpedro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:14 PM

hey XS im not that new to the jtag community, i have jtaged 2 xenons succesfully already so my question is that it takes a while to dump the nand, even the 16mb through the lpt cable. so i was wondering what is the "fastest" way to dump the nand? also is it possible to dump the nand through xellous the first time you are dumping the nand? thanks for the help.

#2 phiquach

phiquach

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE(carpedro @ Jul 5 2010, 12:14 PM) View Post

hey XS im not that new to the jtag community, i have jtaged 2 xenons succesfully already so my question is that it takes a while to dump the nand, even the 16mb through the lpt cable. so i was wondering what is the "fastest" way to dump the nand? also is it possible to dump the nand through xellous the first time you are dumping the nand? thanks for the help.

dump the first 2 mb(first 80 blocks i believe) and just write xellous(first 50 blocks) to dump from there.

If anything bad happens, you can just write the 2mb back and its back to stock.

#3 vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:22 PM

Follow this tutorial.

#4 carpedro

carpedro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:49 AM

i have seen that tutorial and my 360 is already jtaged with xellous but i was curious when it gets to the bottom and says httpd listen it says 192.168.1.99 and i put that in firefox with a cable connected to the back of my 360 to my laptop and it doesnt connect. could it be because i am not using a "crossover cable". does it make that much of a difference? thanks.

#5 bamarquez226

bamarquez226

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE(carpedro @ Jul 5 2010, 07:49 PM) View Post

i have seen that tutorial and my 360 is already jtaged with xellous but i was curious when it gets to the bottom and says httpd listen it says 192.168.1.99 and i put that in firefox with a cable connected to the back of my 360 to my laptop and it doesnt connect. could it be because i am not using a "crossover cable". does it make that much of a difference? thanks.

You have to use a cross over cable to connect the console directly to your laptop.

#6 Krier v2

Krier v2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:40 PM

Or if you have some money you could pick up a usb nand reader, they do the job in a minute or two vs the 45 minutes of an lpt

#7 Arandul

Arandul

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 06 July 2010 - 11:42 PM

There are 2 good USB NAND readers that I've found. One made by XE that appears to work well, and the one I use by TX.

I dump and write the NAND in about 30-50 seconds.

Edited by Arandul, 06 July 2010 - 11:42 PM.

#8 carpedro

carpedro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:34 AM

Ok thanks for the replies I guess I'll just get a crossover cable thanks. I don't do that Many jtags so I don't think I really need a USB NAND reader thanks!

#9 lilyran

lilyran

SPAMMER

• XS-BANNED
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:52 AM

Ok thanks for the replies I guess I'll just get a crossover cable thanks. I don't do that Many jtags so I don't think I really need a USB NAND reader thanks!

NCIS seasons1-7 DVD boxset

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users