Memba Numero Uno

• Admin
  • 5,201 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:56 PM

360 Flash Dump Tool v0.95
Posted by XanTium | July 8 11:56 EST | News Category: Xbox360

MODFREAKz released a new version of 360 Flash Dump Tool(info), an application that will allow you to decrypt/encrypt and extract various parts of a XBOX360 flash dump and much more!

What's new/fixed:
* Added support for Trinity (XBOX360 Slim) dumps
* Added ability to extract new 'fcrt.bin' file (encrypted only atm)
* Added ability to display SMC Code Version
* Added ability to view Advanced KeyVault Info
* Fixed bug, patching KeyVault works again
* Fixed bug, no longer crashes if Bootloaders are small in size (in rare cases)
* Fixed bug, regarding to re-encrypting the SMC when the image is Zero Paired Image

Official Site: n/a, by MODFREAKz
Download: here
News-Source: xboxhacker.org

#2 iateshaggy

iateshaggy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:17 PM

nice job, any chance of integrating a tool that will fluff up those 72 mb bb jasper dumps to the proper size?

#3 darietti

darietti

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:37 PM

why they have added support for trinity (xbox slim) dump if new dashboard arent jtaggable?

#4 Shabang22

Shabang22

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE(darietti @ Jul 8 2010, 06:37 PM) View Post

why they have added support for trinity (xbox slim) dump if new dashboard arent jtaggable?

They've added support so we can begin hacking the Slim obviously.

#5 red_ring_of_box

red_ring_of_box

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:10 PM

have the jtag points been released to read and write from the nand on the slim already?

Edited by red_ring_of_box, 08 July 2010 - 08:14 PM.

#6 X-hacker

X-hacker

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:14 PM

Still no support for big block (256 & 512mb) jasper dumps? Or has this been added in a previous version I missed?

#7 bamarquez226

bamarquez226

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 517 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE(X-hacker @ Jul 8 2010, 02:14 PM) View Post

Still no support for big block (256 & 512mb) jasper dumps? Or has this been added in a previous version I missed?

IIRC, big block support was added in v0.92, its listed in the change log.

Edited by bamarquez226, 08 July 2010 - 10:33 PM.

#8 krizalid

krizalid

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:59 AM

Big block support was added from 0.92 and 0.93 supporting only 66MB dumps, but in 0.94, 70MB dumps were added.

Actually there are few things you can do with Slim (this is just theory, not proven as I don't have an S).

Currently you can mod any 360's fan speeds, Movie DVD Region via SMC Editor and will work on retail. No JTAG hack needed.

I suppose that this might still work on Slims currently. As for homebrew....mmmm I doubt it!

#9 courier

courier

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE(darietti @ Jul 8 2010, 07:37 PM) View Post

no for now only whit hotair muhaha.gif

#10 fratslop

fratslop

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 12 July 2010 - 06:23 AM

QUOTE(red_ring_of_box @ Jul 8 2010, 01:10 PM) View Post

have the jtag points been released to read and write from the nand on the slim already?

Its not the "Jtag points" that enable us to dump the 360 phat NAND, its SPI. Ive heard that the method of dumping the new systems involves using infectus and wiring to the NAND pins. Whether its a few, or all of them, idk.

I believe I found this information at XBH.

There have been no points to "solder to" released for the slim, yet.

#11 foreirongold

foreirongold

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:21 PM

Does the 'Free' option in the SMC config editor actually work for anyone in terms of dvd movie regions? Just tried it on my Freebooted Xenon and it refuses to play any of my region locked dvds, even ones designated for the xboxs original region. Flashed back to what it was and it works as normal again.

#12 krizalid

krizalid

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 13 July 2010 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE(foreirongold @ Jul 12 2010, 07:21 AM) View Post

Does the 'Free' option in the SMC config editor actually work for anyone in terms of dvd movie regions? Just tried it on my Freebooted Xenon and it refuses to play any of my region locked dvds, even ones designated for the xboxs original region. Flashed back to what it was and it works as normal again.

This an issue that I reported sometime ago. You cannot use FREE, but yes you can change to another region and it will work.

MODFREAKz mentioned that they will look into it more to see if they can do something about it.

I suggest you try using this tool here: http://www.xboxhacke...e;topic=14399.0

Dont use the v1.1 as it will make you boot up E71 after the first boot. Use v1.0, it seems like it does the job right.

I recomend you take your nand dump before flashing and extracting rawconfig block with nandpro, edit it with the tool and than write back to nand file. Than you may flash back.

Or, using the patched rawconfig, turn it to a ibuild compatible SMC and build new freeboot and see if that helps. http://www.xbox-scen...ZlpWdKkKkAv.php

cheers.

Edited by krizalid, 13 July 2010 - 04:25 AM.

#13 joh123

joh123

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:21 AM

Hi, I have some Jasper console (don't know if it's "big block" or not, I'm still new to that whole thing). I had it RGHd by someone and now I'm thinking if I should just in case make copies of "the NAND" (although I have very little clue what it is). Now I'm thinking that should I have done it before the hack or ... please enlighten me somebody tongue.gif I downloaded the 60 Flash Dump Tool v0.95 but I'm wondering if I'm already late since the hack is already done? Do I even need the original or should I just backup the hacked version just in case?

Thx!

-edit- I opened the folder and realized it's not a .xex file, but an .exe.. So how should I connect it with my xbox?!

Edited by joh123, 10 March 2012 - 10:28 AM.

#14 Swizzy

Swizzy

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE(joh123 @ Mar 10 2012, 10:21 AM) View Post

Hi, I have some Jasper console (don't know if it's "big block" or not, I'm still new to that whole thing). I had it RGHd by someone and now I'm thinking if I should just in case make copies of "the NAND" (although I have very little clue what it is). Now I'm thinking that should I have done it before the hack or ... please enlighten me somebody tongue.gif I downloaded the 60 Flash Dump Tool v0.95 but I'm wondering if I'm already late since the hack is already done? Do I even need the original or should I just backup the hacked version just in case?

Thx!

-edit- I opened the folder and realized it's not a .xex file, but an .exe.. So how should I connect it with my xbox?!

This tool is meant to be used to check various things with a nand file

You use their flash360 or another tool which i don't remember the name of right now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users