• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dylandavis8

dylandavis8

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:31 PM

I wanna know what the best jtag xbox i can buy currently.

and how much? uhh.gif

#2 youngnex

youngnex

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

There is no really BEST xbox jtag.

The only thing i can think of is a Jasper that is quieter and has a bigger Nand (512 mb)

But, every xbox will do the same thing no matter which type or model. As long as its exploitable you'll be fine.

ALSO.... depends on your hard drive and external hard drive to boost up your experience. You can put any size HDD or external on anyone.... so i dont think theres a better one other then quieter or bigger onboard memory. Which in your case (being a newbie) its not even important.

Console only range is usually (125 - 250)

PM if your interested

Edited by youngnex, 11 July 2010 - 07:53 PM.

#3 WorldFormula

WorldFormula

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:23 PM

Actually, a Jasper is the best because it runs much cooler and is less prone to failure than other consoles. A Jasper jtag will run you around 350$. A falcon is the next best, and will run you about 200$. A Zephyr is the same as a Xenon but with HDMI and would cost around 180$, and a Xenon is the cheapest, running the hottest with no HDMI at about 150$.

#4 vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:39 PM

QUOTE(WorldFormula @ Jul 11 2010, 03:23 PM) View Post

Actually, a Jasper is the best because it runs much cooler and is less prone to failure than other consoles. A Jasper jtag will run you around 350$. A falcon is the next best, and will run you about 200$. A Zephyr is the same as a Xenon but with HDMI and would cost around 180$, and a Xenon is the cheapest, running the hottest with no HDMI at about 150$.

+1

#5 carpedro

carpedro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 July 2010 - 05:33 AM

QUOTE(WorldFormula @ Jul 11 2010, 03:23 PM) View Post

yeah add/subtract like $50 to the prices stated to see the range of the price of the consoles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users