• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 laroc

laroc

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 12:16 PM

I have 3 broken xbox and I am attempting to get a least 1 of them working again.

The one that I want to get working was working fine untill I tried to upgrade the flash and the pc crashed but I did manage to copy the key in the flash process.

the drive that is dead is a 0078fk hitachi,

I have 2 other xboxs that are rrod and would like to know if swapping and spoofing if that is the term possible.

the other drives that I have are

hitachi 0047DJ

benq vad6038 x800474-006

#2 bearcreek

bearcreek

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:08 PM

Were you reading or flashing the firmware? If you were flashing, you should be able to just reflash your firmware to the drive.

Edited by bearcreek, 14 July 2010 - 01:09 PM.

#3 hugejames

hugejames

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 01:22 PM

it seems like a challenge work. good luck

#4 laroc

laroc

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 04:19 PM

Im sure I read the drive first and then copied the key and then the pc crashed when flashing

#5 Syn201

Syn201

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 14 July 2010 - 05:04 PM

spoofing the key to the benq would be easiest before you wipe other drives pull key off them
but rrod kit off ebay try and fix iv had about a 75 percent success rate with rrod kit you could go with reflow
but that gona cost 50 gbp at least at guess which kinda pointless probably pick up used console for that

open up jungle flasher (easiest and best program out ) load key file from other load benq lt 1.2 in other box click spoof source to target this is after you have been to the mtk flash tab and clicked benq unlock

after clicking spoof source to target go to mt 32 tab again making sure keys match the click write send outro to drive test drive in working 360 with your key from the hitachi dont waste your time with the other hitachi they are shite

you may have to click manual spoof on first page and then pick benq as target ..

spoofing the key to the benq would be easiest before you wipe other drives pull key off them
but rrod kit off ebay try and fix iv had about a 75 percent success rate with rrod kit you could go with reflow
but that gona cost 50 gbp at least at guess which kinda pointless probably pick up used console for that

open up jungle flasher (easiest and best program out ) load key file from other load benq lt 1.2 in other box click spoof source to target this is after you have been to the mtk flash tab and clicked benq unlock

after clicking spoof source to target go to mt 32 tab again making sure keys match the click write send outro to drive test drive in working 360 with your key from the hitachi dont waste your time with the other hitachi they are shite

you may have to click manual spoof on first page and then pick benq as target ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users