Photo

Splinter Cell/krayzie Ndure Exploit - Sc Freezes?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 adamdynamic

adamdynamic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:49 PM

Hey.

This is my first time trying to mod an xbox, so if any of these sound like stupid questions then please forgive me.

I'm using this guide to walk me through the process:

http://forums.xbox-s...p;#entry4146066

So far I have:
- Downloaded the NDure exploit via a torrent
- Updated the xbox dashboard to the latest version using Halo 2
- Formatted a USB drive, used XPlorer360 to move the two game saves (5553000c and 21585554) onto the USB drive, then connected the USB using one of these and moved the file saves on to the xbox harddrive.

When I put my SC disk in and load the 'Linux' profile, as soon as I click on 'Check Points' in the next screen the screen freezes (though the music continues to loop) and won't let me do anything.

Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong? I've been trying to sort this for weeks now so any help would be appreciated!

Many thanks,

Adam.

#2 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 July 2010 - 03:58 PM

Delete all existing SC gamesaves from the hdd with msdash and get Krayzie's Ndure 1.1 from the usual places

#3 adamdynamic

adamdynamic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE(ldotsfan @ Jul 17 2010, 03:58 PM) View Post

Delete all existing SC gamesaves from the hdd with msdash and get Krayzie's Ndure 1.1 from the usual places

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. There were no SC games on the hdd before I loaded the exploit games onto it so I don't think that's the issue.

I've tried the 'usual place' via the instructions here: http://www.techfreak...s/modxbox.shtml (step 3), every time I go through the process however I'm given the same password (though in several places it says that the password is changed every time) and every time I try to ftp a file back onto my hdd the process times out (I use Filezilla, not sure if that's relevant?)

I got my copy of NDure via bittorrent, could it be that my copy is corrupted, and that's why it's not working?

Again, thanks for your help on this...

Adam.

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 17 July 2010 - 05:39 PM

Use Auto Xbins. Your AV might complain that it has a trojan, but it's a false positive.

#5 adamdynamic

adamdynamic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:10 PM

Hey,

I managed to fix it in the end - I was using Ndure 1.0 for some reason, I downloaded 1.1 via FireFTP which seemed to connect to the 'usual place' more successfully than Filezilla managed to, I moved it onto the xbox hdd and when I opened the saved game in SC the installer opened immediately!

Thanks for all the help!

Adam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users