#1 Righitz

Righitz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 06:22 PM

Hi all, I have a question about the ndure softmod and one about unleashX

So:
I have softmodded my xbox with ndure and xboxhdm and all is gone fast and clear...but now when I turn my xbox on I see the "ring led" on the eject button that come orange and the xbox fan begin to turn faster and make more noise... uhh.gif IS THIS NORMAL??? or something in my mod as gone wrong?? this over spin can damage my xbox??

and this conclude my first question...

the second is about the unleashx dash...

Is there a way to return in the dash when I want to stop play a game? I mean that I 'm playing a game and I want to change game...I have to shut down my xbox, then reboot open the tray change disk and play the new game? or there is a way to return in the dash directly from the game???

Thank you...

I hope I've explained all clearly...if not tell me and I will try to explain better...

By by

#2 Joes2Silly

Joes2Silly

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 19 July 2010 - 07:03 PM

Most recent dashboard support IGR (in game reset) and they all generally use the same button combination. Try holding both triggers, and press back and the black button. This should bring you back to your dashboard. As for the LED color and the fan speed, these should be able to be modified by settings in unleashx.

#3 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:17 AM

e:\ndts\default.xbe should have fan setting. It's part of Nkpatcher. Or do this: http://forums.xbox-s...&...t&p=4110672

#4 Righitz

Righitz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 08:48 AM

Hi all...thanks... I have looked at the forum for the fan speed..now I will tray to create a bin file for the fan...

For the game quit I' m not sure that is the good way...I think that this combination of button reset the xbox and make a reboot...not only a "quit"...

by by all..

RigHitZ

#5 obcd

obcd

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:06 AM

I think that this combination of button reset the xbox and make a reboot...not only a "quit"...

The last time I checked it returned to my Unleashx dashboard.
Once a game is launched, the dashboard code is overwritten.
The xbox 1 system can't run multiple xbe's at the same time, so it can't just jump back to the dashboard.

regards.

#6 Righitz

Righitz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:10 PM

Hi all...sorry...the combination of black, L and R trigger and back is correct for return to the dash...

Thank you very much...

smile.gif

RigHitZ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users