• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 808_civic

808_civic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:02 AM

Hey all, well after fixing my xbox several times, i was just playing it the other day and went to turn it on today to only find out that i have the 3 red rings(again) i basically dont know what to do already guys, did the xclamp mod but thats it.....any help guys

#2 MadMaxGR

MadMaxGR

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,807 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:00 AM

QUOTE(808_civic @ Jul 27 2010, 07:02 AM) View Post

Hey all, well after fixing my xbox several times, i was just playing it the other day and went to turn it on today to only find out that i have the 3 red rings(again) i basically dont know what to do already guys, did the xclamp mod but thats it.....any help guys

We need the Secondary Code please.

#3 Unknown45678

Unknown45678

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:24 AM

QUOTE(808_civic @ Jul 27 2010, 05:02 AM) View Post

Yes the error code is very useful. It it most likely that you need to overheat the GPU by removing the fans, placing the DVD drive in its normal position and putting the fans on top of the dvd drive so that one fan is directly over the CPU heatsink. It is very important that the Air is blowing ON the CPU heatsink and not away. Then you just turn it on and leave it for 20mins. After that turn it off, leave for 30mins and then put everything the way it was and it should work! If not try again and if it still doesn't work you need to try something else.

#4 TheGoodGreens

TheGoodGreens

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 12:40 AM

what is the Code you're getting?

we cant help you without the code.

to get the code hold the sync up button and the eject cd button(they are beside eachother about 2 inches apart)

When you press and hold them there will be lights flashing.

remember the first combination of flashing lights(if its 1, 2, 3, or 4 flashing lights)
then do it again
then do it again
then do it again

in the end you should have wrote down how many flashing lights there were each of the 4 times you did this.

All four lights flashing - 0
One light flashing - 1
Two Lights flashing - 2
Three lights flashing - 3

after you decode what the flashing lights mean tell us the number and we will try to tell you whats wrong with your shitbox

#5 relaxxx

relaxxx

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:23 AM

hmmm, let me look into my crystal ball... is it 0102, 0103, 0110, 0020, 0021, 0022... ahhhh...

yup, you need to get your GPU reflowed!

#6 superfireball123

superfireball123

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:38 AM

May not need a reflow but I would highly reccomend a Reball with Leaded solder your console will last alot longer than if its reflowed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users