• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Solaris17

Solaris17

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:22 AM

Hi guys Im new and sorry for the noob questions and or if this has been covered. I can assure you extensive googling was done before i left "lurk" mode. Unlike other "no FTP" problems. Mine seems to differ a little. It all started when i updated unleashX to the latest from my previous .38 build. All of a sudden my FTP is acting strange. That is my folder names have changed and I cannot open or write to them. The permissions are correct. I even double checked. my settings are exactly the same as they were before and my IP and other misc net settings are also right. I can connect and log into FTP but then i experience the problems above. However when i go through the filemanager on the xbox itself the folder(drive) names are not any different. they are reported C E D etc etc. Any ideas? here is a screenshot.

IPB Image

Thanks in advance. Feel free to hit me with alot of questions. This is a softmod using hotswap.

#2 ldotsfan

ldotsfan

X-S Messiah

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,100 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:07 AM

Cold-boot with Frosty's disc and see if ftp works normally again.

#3 Solaris17

Solaris17

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:23 PM

ok ill give it a try thanks

#4 Solaris17

Solaris17

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:31 PM

well i just tried booting frostys disk. FTP works fine using this. Ill try renaming Default to default. I hear that can mess things up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users