• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rickbravo

rickbravo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:22 AM

hey yall. i dropped an x2 chip in my xbox back in 06(?) i think and enjoyed a couple of years running emulators and schooling all the homies at our childhood favorites. my ethernet jack busted off the mobo in 08 and i filed this beauty away. i took it back out last night when the girl i'm currently trying to bang told me her favorite game growing up was 'back 2 the future' on nes. i was thinking i was all sweet when i pulled it out of the closet and plugged it in, evox booted but my dashboard menu selections for emulators, copy dvd to hdd, and basically anything involving the hdd were red and skipped over by the selection bar. didn't dodge bee swarms or beer bottles in b2f on nes and didnt get laid in real life either sad.gif
at this point i couldn't care less about the girl (although she is a catch, obviously), but i wanna get this bitch running strong again. any ideas?
i've toggled every possible combo on the x2 4 prong control board, fucked with the slave and master stuff on the dvd and hdd, but nothing seems to work. the hdd spins and obviously boots up fine, i can change the background the evox dash (christina aguilera floating in the inner tube fuck yes forgot about that picture) so it cant be too dead.
its been forrrrreeeever since i f'd with any of this stuff, plus its definitely out of date and obsolete so i dont even know where to start. any ideas boys?

#2 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:52 PM

The first step would be to post a pic of the girl so we can see how hot she is. biggrin.gif

All kidding aside, you can try to change the dashboard to XBMC. Burn it to a CD that your Xbox likes.

You can take the HD and put it in the PC and check all the file locations and edit your Evox.ini while in there.

I would run a disk test while it is in the PC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users