• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 antipode

antipode

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:28 AM

Clearly there is no easy way to sell these things, but you folks seem to be my best bet. I haven't been able to get a cost estimate, so I'm accepting offers.

Pics:
Front
Software
Guts
Guts 2
Back
For those who don't know, these originally came with one 128mb stick of RAMBus and a crimm. This one is upgraded to 2x256mb sticks. I can throw in the original 128mb stick and crimm as well. That's also not the original hard drive in the picture, but I will include the 80gb original drive. Drive will be wiped.

Edited by antipode, 02 August 2010 - 08:31 AM.

#2 antipode

antipode

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:34 AM

Apologies, when I said original 80gb drive, I meant 20gb. It has an 80gb in it now from its life as a mail server.

#3 EwokMC

EwokMC

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:37 PM

QUOTE(antipode @ Aug 2 2010, 04:34 AM) View Post

Apologies, when I said original 80gb drive, I meant 20gb. It has an 80gb in it now from its life as a mail server.

PM sent

#4 antipode

antipode

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:33 AM

I apparently haven't stressed this enough due to the nature of the PMs I've been receiving.

I am accepting offers.
This means that I don't have a set price. Please don't ask how much I'm looking for.

To address another question, this is an Alpha I. I would also prefer to ship within the US, but reasonable offers for overseas shipments will still be considered.

#5 xbman123

xbman123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:15 AM

Does this box have more ram than an average xbox also can it be modified and fitted with a larger HD??

#6 golord

golord

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:55 PM

ok first off its not exactly an xbox people, it the development kit,given to companies for testing games and debugging them, so yes it has more ram yes, you can put any size hdd in it, you will need to flash the bios with the cd that comes with it to play retail games, and yes you can easily change the bios, it wont fit in a normal xbox case, but why would you do that any way, and to antipode these versions I've seen get between $700 to $2000 in good used condition, But also saw a completely unused one go for $6000 hope you get a good buyer, I would love to but just got laid off and cant spend on theses kinda things until I get a new job

(btw people read the posts before you ask something that has already been stated!)

Edited by golord, 07 September 2010 - 12:16 AM.

#7 golord

golord

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:00 AM

also everyone this is a super rare pc version of the dev kit, meaning it is far more versatile and can be upgraded without soldering. also as he stated he has it running 512mb of ram, that is 4X what a regular xbox has, hehehe emulation would be a dream on this,as well as upping the cpu would be fairly simple, just some coding yay!

#8 antipode

antipode

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 11:15 AM

This has sold, however I do have a second one which is just the tower only, bone stock. Case has a little wear but it still looks good. I can get pics up if there's any interest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users