2 replies to this topic

#1 padraig61091

padraig61091

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:58 AM

ok so while i was jtagging one of my xbox's, when i was flashing it back something must have went wrong because i couldnt turn on the xbox anymore and nandpro wouldn't recognize the xbox so i looked around and someone said to short out a few of the pins on the nand chip and that will fix it well i think i did it wrong and shorted it out, after that i tried a mod i found on xs where you can add a 5v power supply to the xboxes nand so i did that and it still wouldn't recognize the xbox in nandpro so im sure the nand is fried, im just wondering is there any way to fix this, i remember hearing about dual nands ages ago, if anyone knows of a product that would help me fix this please point me in the right direction

#2 brandogg

brandogg

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,091 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 02 August 2010 - 02:50 PM

I don't think dual NAND will work if the first one is dead. Did you power on the console when it was hooked up to your PC or something? You'll probably need to get a new NAND chip...hopefully you have at least your orig.bin.

#3 padraig61091

padraig61091

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:05 PM

yeah i have my orig.bin. and no i never powered on the xbox while it was hooked up to the pc. i think it was when i shorted out the few pins on the nand that killed it but if i did the xd card mod could i just lift the nand chip out of it all together and just use the xd card as my new nand ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users