• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TURPZ

TURPZ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:16 PM

hi, im new to the forum. i have a few posts now, but i dont know how to find them again.
every time i post a new topic i end up going threw the whole forum to find it again to see if anyone has replyed

is there a easer way of finding my posts?

#2 TURPZ

TURPZ

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE(TURPZ @ Aug 2 2010, 08:16 PM) View Post

hi, im new to the forum. i have a few posts now, but i dont know how to find them again.
every time i post a new topic i end up going threw the whole forum to find it again to see if anyone has replyed

is there a easer way of finding my posts?

woops lol just had a look around and found it. sorry about that biggrin.gif

QUOTE(TURPZ @ Aug 2 2010, 08:35 PM) View Post

woops lol just had a look around and found it. sorry about that biggrin.gif

sorry again lol i didnt find it, i found recently read topics, is there a way to just see my posts?

#3 StrictPuppet

StrictPuppet

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:39 AM

From the pinned FAQ in this very forum

QUOTE(StrictPuppet @ Apr 30 2007, 07:31 PM) View Post

Q: How do I see the topics that I posted in?

A:
All subforum indexes have a "Show All" -> "Topics: I Replied" link in the drop down box at the bottom, there is currently not a global search for this feature.
Also if you go to "My Controls", then on the left select "View Topics". It will show all of the topics that you have posted in (after 10 days of inactivity, they are removed from this list).

#4 steveo1978

steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:53 PM

Also if you are just wanting to know if people reply there is a "Enable email notification of replies?" option when you make a reply that you can use to get emails when a reply is made. Some emails address might not work like hotmail cause I think MS might block XS for some strange reason. I changed my email from hotmail to yahoo and get all the replies now. That might be better for you so that you dont search for a post just to find out no one has replied. Also google can help find your post just type "site:forums.xbox-scene.com turpz" in the search bar with no quotes and it will show all your post.

http://www.google.co...f...q=&gs_rfai=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users