2 replies to this topic

#1 PerfectCell

PerfectCell

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:45 PM

Is it normal for this to happen, in device manager there is no section for SCSI/RAID drivers and in the folder where drivers are (system32/drivers) there is no file for the ones listed in the jungleflasher tutorial

But in jungleflasher portio32 installs and runs, I'm quite sure my VIA card is properly inserted as before I had put it in and ran jungleflasher it said no VIA ports found now it finds 4

It's on windows vista 32 bit

I dont want to try actual flashing until I can confirm if this is right as it may cause the freeze problem

Thanks in advance

#2 Buzzcut

Buzzcut

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 03 August 2010 - 04:09 PM

If Device Manager is giving a yellow exclamation mark with error status 39 then you're good to go...think it's in Network Controllers.

If you want to be really sure then install the drivers from your installation disc so the card is working properly then remove them by disable, delete, enable, reboot.

You should definitely get the yellow exclamation mark and error 39 in Device Manager after that.

#3 PerfectCell

PerfectCell

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:16 PM

Thanks for your help I eventually found it in storage controllers biggrin.gif and got the yellow exclamation mark with status 39 error

Problem has been solved this topic can be locked/moved if needed wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users