1 reply to this topic

#1 masonshoemocker

masonshoemocker

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:22 PM

Decided to play Ninja Gaiden Black. I never played it until now since I played the original xbox Ninja Gaiden and beat it. I ran the original Ninja Gaiden from the HDD and completed the game fine years ago.

I got two Xboxes both v1.1 TSOP flashed, one w/ a samsung and the other with a philips drive. Copied Black with the samsung box using dvd2xbox v0.7.8. The game keeps freezing on me in chapter 4 in the alley passing a gate with all the colored stones on it and a chest right above it. Tested it in both xboxes and still the same freeze. I even tried other copies to load up and yup, still occurring.

I just wanted to know if anyone had any issues playing Ninja Gaiden Black from the hdd?

I know it would be a hassle but if you could, can anyone check this with their copy? I can send the save and trainer file to run it if needed. Just a heads up....the save file would require knowing how to find the save folder on the E:\ drive on the xbox. PM me if anyone can help out. Thanks!

#2 masonshoemocker

masonshoemocker

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:32 PM

Nevermind. I'm a big dummy. It's been a while since I've had to troubleshoot my xbox. I cleared the cache in the 'CACHE' folder but not the cache in X, Y, Z. Hope this thread helps someone out in the future. Hehe. Thanks for reading.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users