#1 Fr3shY

Fr3shY

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 11:54 PM

Hey,

History (Feel Free to Skip This)
I have been a member of X-S for a while, but haven't been too active. I run my own company under the name of ViSHH360Mods. I'm hoping I can have my username here changed to that as well.

I'm looking to build a name on here selling KVs and in the future JTAGs and more. I run my own lobbies almost daily, and recently I've been setting up my own KV shares instead of buying from others since it's really convenient on time, ect. Even the days I don't host, I can usually setup a share if I got a few guys who are interested so you can usually find a share with me any day.

I've been doing this for a couple days now so you should know that I'm new to the whole KV sharing deal, and have only been involved with JTAG modding for about 2 weeks now, but I've learned a lot in this time. I know a couple guys who get me KVs and should be ready to pull my own in a few days as well.

KVs
My KV shares are $30 each, and will remain at that price. I don't really negotiate as this is a reasonable price and all other reliable KV dealers run at the same price. I deal in only type 2 shares mainly since I only own a Falcon myself.

I sell unshared KVs both type 1 and type 2, available currently at $100 a piece. It may be a little steep being a newer seller to the site, but that should change soon.

You can get a hold of me to contact me about a KV share directly through AIM: ViSHH360Mods. If you don't have AIM you can feel free to post or PM me here and we can get in touch that way.

-ViSHH360Mods

Edited by Fr3shY, 04 August 2010 - 11:55 PM.

#2 iamnotageek

iamnotageek

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:03 AM

I've done MANY deals with this guy absolutely perfect

#3 Fr3shY

Fr3shY

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:15 AM

Thanks for the kind words bro, everyone else I got a KV share right now booting up ASAP with one more spot left @ $30!

AIM: ViSHH360Mods.com

#4 Fr3shY

Fr3shY

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:25 PM

2 spots left on tonight's KV, it's a type 2 booting around roughly 9PM EST! Message me on AIM: ViSHH360Mods asap if you're interested!

#5 Fr3shY

Fr3shY

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:09 PM

Type 2 KV booting up ASAP, need 1 more buyer for $30. Msg me on AIM if you're interested, AIM: ViSHH360Mods!

#6 seanxp2

seanxp2

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:39 AM

I bought an unshared one tonight. He gave me a discount and he's a VERY nice guy to talk to and very helpful.

#7 kingdom modz

kingdom modz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:34 PM

Legit, great person to buy and sell to!!!

#8 Fanatics

Fanatics

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:48 PM

Great guy. Have bought couple of kv's of him. His kv's never lags and he never oversells. Thanks bro

#9 joediboy2009

joediboy2009

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:05 PM

|||ViSHH360Mods = Legit||| This is my new go-to guy for KV's. wink.gif

#10 Fr3shY

Fr3shY

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:41 PM

Thanks for the vouches guys, and for everyone else I have 2 spots left on my type 2 KV share at 9PM EST. Message me on AIM if you're interested.

AIM: ViSHH360Mods

#11 Fr3shY

Fr3shY

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:48 PM

Doing a KV share tonight booting at 9pm EST, have 2 spots left for $30 a piece. Message me on AIM: ViSHH360Mods, or contact me through the livechat on JTAGPros.com.

References: http://bit.ly/cSo62G

Edit: Only 1 spot left!

Edited by Fr3shY, 15 August 2010 - 11:27 PM.

#12 thomaslop08

thomaslop08

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:57 PM

QUOTE(Fr3shY @ Aug 4 2010, 06:54 PM) View Post

Hey,

History (Feel Free to Skip This)
I have been a member of X-S for a while, but haven't been too active. I run my own company under the name of ViSHH360Mods. I'm hoping I can have my username here changed to that as well.

I'm looking to build a name on here selling KVs and in the future JTAGs and more. I run my own lobbies almost daily, and recently I've been setting up my own KV shares instead of buying from others since it's really convenient on time, ect. Even the days I don't host, I can usually setup a share if I got a few guys who are interested so you can usually find a share with me any day.

I've been doing this for a couple days now so you should know that I'm new to the whole KV sharing deal, and have only been involved with JTAG modding for about 2 weeks now, but I've learned a lot in this time. I know a couple guys who get me KVs and should be ready to pull my own in a few days as well.

KVs
My KV shares are $30 each, and will remain at that price. I don't really negotiate as this is a reasonable price and all other reliable KV dealers run at the same price. I deal in only type 2 shares mainly since I only own a Falcon myself.

I sell unshared KVs both type 1 and type 2, available currently at $100 a piece. It may be a little steep being a newer seller to the site, but that should change soon.

You can get a hold of me to contact me about a KV share directly through AIM: ViSHH360Mods. If you don't have AIM you can feel free to post or PM me here and we can get in touch that way.

-ViSHH360Mods

This Guy is Legit I had bought 3 kv from him... The second time he didnt had anymore but he refunded me the same day.... And just bought a kv from him today

#13 Fr3shY

Fr3shY

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:37 PM

I have a shared KV booting at 9PM EST, message me on AIM or live chat if you're interested.

#14 Fr3shY

Fr3shY

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:35 PM

Booting another share for the usual 9PM EST, aim/livechat me if you want in.

#15 Fr3shY

Fr3shY

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:22 AM

Got yet another share booting up at 9PM EST as usual, 2 spots left. AIM me asap: vishh360mods.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users