• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LordBarker

LordBarker

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:01 PM

Got my Jtagged box running everything I throw at it now :-)
Just one small I can't seem to rectify on Freestyle Dash 1.2 I could use FSDIndexer to find covers etc. (FSD running from USB 500gb HDD). With FreestyleDash 2 Alpha however FSDIndexer throws up the error message 'No dashboard or index found...' I have run the new dash more than once and it's running from USB.

I've read about a bit and I understand it's something to do with the FSD folder, as FreestyleDash2Alpha creates a folder on the root of the xternal usb HDD called 'fsd2data' and I read somewere that it looks for a folder called 'fsdata'. I have tried renaming it but no luck - anyone have any ideas?

Many Thanks

#2 ravendrow

ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE(LordBarker @ Aug 6 2010, 09:01 AM) View Post

Got my Jtagged box running everything I throw at it now :-)
Just one small I can't seem to rectify on Freestyle Dash 1.2 I could use FSDIndexer to find covers etc. (FSD running from USB 500gb HDD). With FreestyleDash 2 Alpha however FSDIndexer throws up the error message 'No dashboard or index found...' I have run the new dash more than once and it's running from USB.

I've read about a bit and I understand it's something to do with the FSD folder, as FreestyleDash2Alpha creates a folder on the root of the xternal usb HDD called 'fsd2data' and I read somewere that it looks for a folder called 'fsdata'. I have tried renaming it but no luck - anyone have any ideas?

Many Thanks

all you have to do is plug your Ethernet cable into your 360 and launch fsd 2.0 it will automatically download all cover art ect. as far as i know there is no PC indexer for fsd 2.0 yet so the only way to get the covers is to hook it up to your network

hope this helps (btw if your worried about connecting to live just boot to NXE and enable the xbox live restriction on the console that way you don't have to worry about accidentally connecting to live)

*EDIT*
make sure in your fsd2config file has your usb path listed so fsd knows to scan the external hdd for games

Edited by ravendrow, 06 August 2010 - 10:15 PM.

#3 LordBarker

LordBarker

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:19 AM

Perfect, worked!
Thank you :-)

#4 forsberg94

forsberg94

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 August 2010 - 05:14 AM

Where do you have your emulators stored?

I store mine in /Emulators on Hdd1 - the regular hard drive (not external)

They are not showing up when I click Emulators from within FreeStyle Dash 2.0

the full path that I added to fsd2config.xml is as follows: ( i tried both of these to no avail)

<path>hdd1:\Emulators\SNES360\</path>
<path>hdd1:\Emulators</path>

the only emulator i have at the moment is SNES360 and the SNES360.xex is stored here: hdd1:\Emulators\SNES360\SNES360.xex

any suggestions?

I'm sure its something small I am missing. Thanks.

Edited by forsberg94, 30 August 2010 - 05:45 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users