Photo

Xbox Xbmc Pal Or Ntcs ? How Do I Check This.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cobels

cobels

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:12 PM

Please do not replay where have you bought it. I need to physically check if this device is pal or ntscs.

thx in advance.

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 08 August 2010 - 06:55 PM

Posting the same question twice is unlikely to get you answers any quicker.

There is no physical check you can do to check whether an Xbox is PAL or NTSC, because it is a software setting.

The XBMC information screen shows you the current video mode of your Xbox, as does the settings screen on UnleashX.

#3 cobels

cobels

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE(Heimdall @ Aug 8 2010, 07:55 PM) View Post

Posting the same question twice is unlikely to get you answers any quicker.

There is no physical check you can do to check whether an Xbox is PAL or NTSC, because it is a software setting.

The XBMC information screen shows you the current video mode of your Xbox, as does the settings screen on UnleashX.

Thx for the info

#4 sinister351

sinister351

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:35 PM

can u help me ??? i have the xecuter2 installed to my xbox1 and just the other night i was fooling around with the pal or Ntcs settings and now its on pal mode .. my tv dose not support pal ... is ther a any way to fix this problem??

pls replay or to email .. manzon_chris@yahoo.ca

thanks!!

Edited by sinister351, 16 September 2010 - 09:37 PM.

#5 xoramos

xoramos

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 146 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:38 AM

QUOTE(sinister351 @ Sep 17 2010, 08:35 AM) View Post

can u help me ??? i have the xecuter2 installed to my xbox1 and just the other night i was fooling around with the pal or Ntcs settings and now its on pal mode .. my tv dose not support pal ... is ther a any way to fix this problem??
pls replay or to email .. manzon_chris@yahoo.ca
thanks!!

I'll tell you your options love.

a) Find a mates TV that has a PAL option (most newer ones have a button somewhere on the remote or the tv to switch to PAL)

2) Look around, and find out how to change back to NTSC or whatever you had. Blind. e.g. up two a, a, b, down a or whatever it would be.

iii) Look around and download a boot disk. There are plenty of rescue disks around (if you can't find one you're doing it wrong, and I'll post one for you) then boot from the rescue disk, then either re-install xbmc or modify the setting file (I don't know it, maybe someone else on the forums does or google for that matter.)

I'd think that option 1 would be easiest, unless you don't know anyone with a semi-new tv.

edit: oh and allllllso; you must be new here. Good to see you asking questions etc, but really you'll get help faster if you post in the relevant section biggrin.gif. Idk what that would be, prolly the XBMC section.

Edited by xoramos, 20 September 2010 - 12:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users