• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jeep13

jeep13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:25 PM

im from greece and i dont speak very good english.
i have send my xbox1 to a store for playing copied games and when i booted xbox it had unleashx menu.
i did a mistake and send it again to another store and now it plays copied games but it boot to microsoft original menu.is any way to install unleashx or something like this alone?
thank you and i hope understand me

#2 CptKlink

CptKlink

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:59 PM

you could try auto installer deluxe (AID) latest version is 4.52 it should work for what you need

#3 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:58 PM

QUOTE(CptKlink @ Aug 9 2010, 09:59 PM) View Post

you could try auto installer deluxe (AID) latest version is 4.52 it should work for what you need

That could be a very bad idea. If the Xbox is softmodded with an old softmod then AID could easily overwrite the softmod.

We need to know how the Xbox is modded.

#4 jeep13

jeep13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 01:44 PM

i dont know how xbox is modded,but when i go to xbox saves i see a save auto installer 2.7or 2.4(i will watch this again) i dont know if this save is from the fisrt time when i sent it to mod or the second.
the mistake i have done is that i deleted unleashx deafult.xbe(i dont remember ecxantly thename) and after this xbox didntboot but apear a green screen with chinese letters(the same like when the hard disc cable is disconnected) so i sent xbox for the second mod.
i want to know if i can install unleash with a dvd because i cant connect xbox with pc
thank you

#5 jeep13

jeep13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:06 PM

it is 2.1

#6 steveo1978

steveo1978

Super Moderator

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,966 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 August 2010 - 07:46 AM

Best thing to do is open up the xbox and remove the dvd tray and take a picture of the mother board. When you erased the default.xbe for unleashx before where was it at? Was it on C, E, or F drive also was it in a folder?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users