Jump to content


Photo

Streaming


  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 xbox_newbie

xbox_newbie

    X-S Senior Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:33 AM

Ok this problem is really starting to bug me.... i can watch about 80% of my media flawlessly through tversity on my ps3 but the other 20% is choppy and on the border of unwatchable!!!

I can watch the office and sopranos fine but river monsters and any movies are too choppy to watch.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users