#1 blaze03

blaze03

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:22 AM

Hey everyone I got a question for you all..

I have a xenon 360 that is jtagged.... it started giving me problems and I get 2 red lights at random times... sometimes it takes 2 minutes other times it never happens at all but its way too random that I want to get it fixed! when I check the temp I see that the temp for EDRAM is always stuck at 1.0C and never changes no matter how long the system is on.

Does anyone recommends any way of fixing the problem? please let me know and thanks!

#2 MadMaxGR

MadMaxGR

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,807 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:31 AM

QUOTE(blaze03 @ Aug 13 2010, 08:22 AM) View Post

Hey everyone I got a question for you all..

I have a xenon 360 that is jtagged.... it started giving me problems and I get 2 red lights at random times... sometimes it takes 2 minutes other times it never happens at all but its way too random that I want to get it fixed! when I check the temp I see that the temp for EDRAM is always stuck at 1.0C and never changes no matter how long the system is on.

Does anyone recommends any way of fixing the problem? please let me know and thanks!

Clean the board properly... the dust and the humidity, are your worst enemy when u get such error. 0013 is a short somewhere. Also if you did x-clamp fix on this, check your x-clamp if the heatsinks contact any of the sourrounding components.

P.S. Re-check your Jtag soldering too

#3 blaze03

blaze03

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:23 AM

thanks madmax for info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users