5 replies to this topic

#1 TheDemonIII

TheDemonIII

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:39 PM

So i was doing modding my friends drive. its a liteon 93450c. I performed the MRA hack and got the key. however, upon repairing the traces i think i may have shorted the drive, as for a split second there was a little spark coming from one of my solder points. I looked over the board thoroughly and it doesnt seem like anything is completely burnt out (like it did the first time i shorted one of these). the drive wont intro anymore and will only give status 0x80 in jungleflasher and dos. some help would be appreciated. thanks

#2 iateshaggy

iateshaggy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:25 AM

we need a hi res picture of your work. also, check the flip side for burn marks.

#3 TheDemonIII

TheDemonIII

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:34 AM

alright ill make a picture tomorrow. i checked for burn marks theyre defintely not there. i hope u guys can see something i cant

#4 ravendrow

ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:41 AM

i had a lite-on that was erased and stuck in status 0x80 the only way to get it out was to do the mra hack and re intro into vendor mode L-O erase wouldn't work in jf or dosflash

#5 Buzzcut

Buzzcut

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:48 AM

Eeeeerm...if you've got an erased Liteon then the key is gone. Why would you bother doing the MRA to dump the firmware?

#6 ravendrow

ravendrow

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:11 AM

i already had the key it was just stuck in 0x80 the only way i was able to get it out of 0x80 was to mra then intro with switch in pos 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users