Faluke

Multiple Accounts

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:44 AM

no matter what I do freestyle 2.0 loads when I try to exit a game or go back to MS dashboard. The only way I can get into original ms dashboard is to launch "dash.xex" from flash.

#2 p4r0l3

p4r0l3

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:homebrew, fps, rpg
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 17 August 2010 - 04:16 PM

Hold right button before FSD loads and it will go to NXE.

#3 Faluke

Faluke

Multiple Accounts

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:07 PM

Yeah, i got that much but is there no way to return to MS dash once you are already in a game or in freestyle without rebooting? (by the way, where is the "restart freestyle" option in 2.0?)

#4 p4r0l3

p4r0l3

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:homebrew, fps, rpg
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 18 August 2010 - 02:36 AM

Yeah, hit the guide button (center button) while in game, then press y to go back to dash. its at this point that you hold right button to choose nxe over fsd.

You can restart FSD2 by going to settings and hitting 'Reload Skin'. It restarts the whole application

#5 Faluke

Faluke

Multiple Accounts

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:00 PM

Sweet man! Thanks for all the pointers. I hate to hijack my own thread and change subjects but you guys are being so helpful with Freestyle 2.0 that I thought I'd ask a few more questions.

1. How do I play a DVD movie in freestyle 2.0? That's why I have to find a way to get back to the MS dashboard.

2. Is there any way to further sort my 360 games? It doesn't matter what folder I put them in freestyle places them in the xbox 360 list. I have a billion Rockband/guitar hero games that I have to scroll through to find the games I want to play (MW2, Lost Planet ect.) I'd love to be able to get those song type games out of my main folder and somewhere else. (I don't want to delete them cause my kids all play them)

Edited by Faluke, 18 August 2010 - 05:01 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users