When I connect it, the mic symbol is always on and nobody can hear me in games.
Here is what I have tried:
- 2 wired headsets which both work on wireless controllers won't work on my wired controller.
- Tried muting, unmuting lots but symbol for talking stays on regardless.
- Unplugging headset and plugging back in.
- Unplugging controller and plugging back in.
- Tried all 3 usb ports.
- Bought another wired controller but got the same issue.
- Borrowed a different xbox, but again the same issue.
So we know the headsets are ok because they work with wireless controllers. The wired controllers can't be the problem since getting 2 faulty ones is too rare. The xbox isn't the problem since I tried a different one (the only similarity between the boxes is they've both had 12V fan mod done).
Is there anyone out there who is successfully using a wired controller with a wired headset? If so wtf am I doing wrong?! :S
Edited by sini2, 20 August 2010 - 01:49 AM.