Any Way To Recover Old Account?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_sini2_Guest

Guest_sini2_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:08 AM

I forgot the password to my old account (sini) but whenever I try to recover it I never get the password reset email.
I have a feeling my old account was registered with hotmail address (which I still have), or a private domain (which I may have).
I can confirm the email address, and previous password before change, etc. So is there any way of getting this old account back?

Thanks.

#2 StrictPuppet

StrictPuppet

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 August 2010 - 06:32 AM

I would expect this question from a new account, but you have had this account for 9 months already......

Chancer may be able to help you, in some way. sleep.gif

#3 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:25 PM

current email is now on the original account. go through the forgotten password process and you will access your old account. confirm once this is done and this account will be shut

#4 Guest_sini2_Guest

Guest_sini2_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE(Chancer @ Aug 20 2010, 07:25 PM) View Post

current email is now on the original account. go through the forgotten password process and you will access your old account. confirm once this is done and this account will be shut

Woohoo! Thanks for taking the time to do that Chancer. However, when I try the forgotten password link on the old account no email comes through. It comes through fine for this account though so I'm definitely checking the right email.

#5 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:25 AM

Try now. I have added a 1 to your email addy for this account as we don't allow 2 accounts on the same email. Your correct email address is definitely now on the old account so this should now work ok when you do the password recovery. let me know

#6 sini

sini

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE(Chancer @ Aug 22 2010, 11:25 AM) View Post

Try now. I have added a 1 to your email addy for this account as we don't allow 2 accounts on the same email. Your correct email address is definitely now on the old account so this should now work ok when you do the password recovery. let me know

You rock! It worked perfectly. The sini2 account can be deleted now. Thanks again bdaybiggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users