• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Righitz

Righitz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:58 AM

Hi all, first of all I want to say that I'm completely new to playStation world....

then my stupid question is only for information, since I don't have a ps3 and I don't want to buy (I love xbox eheheh tongue.gif ), But surfing on Internet I fount lots of people saying that the ps3 is not "hackable"...and other people that say they have modded their ps3...

So I'm very confused uhh.gif ....So my question here is :

IS it possible to hack a ps3 ? If yes there are only softmod(like frimware update or similar) or there exist hardmod ?

I hope that someone can fix my confusion....

Thanks...

By by...

RigHitZ

#2 robo989

robo989

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 August 2010 - 11:17 AM

QUOTE(Righitz @ Aug 20 2010, 09:58 AM) View Post

Hi all, first of all I want to say that I'm completely new to playStation world....

then my stupid question is only for information, since I don't have a ps3 and I don't want to buy (I love xbox eheheh tongue.gif ), But surfing on Internet I fount lots of people saying that the ps3 is not "hackable"...and other people that say they have modded their ps3...

IS it possible to hack a ps3 ? If yes there are only softmod(like frimware update or similar) or there exist hardmod ?

Thanks...

By by...

RigHitZ

1. If you're going to pirate, shut up about it.

2. Post in the thread below this one.

3. Do your own research.

#3 tonybologna

tonybologna

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:sports,hunting,fishing,video games,etc.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE(Righitz @ Aug 20 2010, 04:58 AM) View Post

Thanks...

By by...

RigHitZ

Have you not been following the recent news in regards to the PS3? Maybe not but look around and you're sure find it! wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users