XBOX360NYMODING

X-S Member

• Last Chance
  • Pip
  • 111 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:55 AM

I have 4 units that im looking to swap for a PS3 i'm will to work out a deal contact me if you have a ps3 for swap tell me about it and what comes with it

1.) xenon unit (0102) rrod might be jtagable has dvd firmware mod no cule about it did not check anything
2.) xenon unit (0102) rrod might be jtagable has dvd firmware mod no cule about it did not check anything
3.) xenon unit with dvd firmware mod and clamps replaced and not jtagable newest dash (working unit)
4.) xenon unit with dvd firmware mod and clamps replaced and not jtagable newest dash (working unit)

the above are only units no controllers no av wires no power supply

again i'm only looking for a ps3 unit must work and come with everything + extras

#2 XBOX360NYMODING

XBOX360NYMODING

X-S Member

• Last Chance
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 06:14 PM

Bump this up adding some more info

1.) xenon unit (0102) rrod might be jtagable has dvd firmware mod no cule about it did not check anything
2.) xenon unit (0102) rrod might be jtagable has dvd firmware mod no cule about it did not check anything
3.) xenon unit with dvd firmware mod and clamps replaced and not jtagable newest dash (working unit) (banned)
4.) xenon unit with dvd firmware mod and clamps replaced and not jtagable newest dash (working unit) (banned)

contact me if you want to do a swap

#3 XBOX360NYMODING

XBOX360NYMODING

X-S Member

• Last Chance
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:53 PM

3.) xenon unit with dvd firmware mod and clamps replaced and not jtagable newest dash (working unit) (banned)
4.) xenon unit with dvd firmware mod and clamps replaced and not jtagable newest dash (working unit) (banned)

^^ i sold one of the jtagable units

im now swaping or selling the 3 that are left contact me if you want them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users