• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dballs442

dballs442

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Interests:Sustainability, Playing music, Mountain Biking, Snowboard, Games, Micro Beer, Camping, River Sports
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 August 2010 - 02:32 AM

so i transferred about 80 xbox games from one xbox to the other, however the transfer failed and there are some missing files from each game. i dont want to erase and start over. i want to use the "skip all" function that flashfxp has (and other ftp browsers). so it just skips over the files it already has.

i set up flashfxp with one xbox on one side and the other on the other side. they both connect fine but i get this when trying to transfer the games:

http://pastebin.com/rdM2CaXN

basically:

CODE

[L] 425 Can't open data connection.
[L] 500 Syntax error, command unrecognized.
[L] Transfer Failed!

i have both xbox's connected to a switch and the switch connected to my computer. normally my computer acts as a bridge from its wireless to its lan card then to the switch so my xbox in my room can have internet. but i brought both xbox's up to my room so the bridge and the wireless isnt an issue. i also tried static ips on both box' and that didnt work.

what am i doing wrong? is there a way to "skip all" using just two xbox's?

EDIT: ok upon disabling my firewall i got it to go! i should have goggled the 500 Syntax error earlier. but im glad this is out there now for others to view if they have the same problem.

Does anyone know of a program where i can check all the files against each other on both xbox's so i know i got all of each file?

Edited by dballs442, 24 August 2010 - 02:43 AM.

#2 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:55 PM

Xtoolbox is a good program to transfer from Xbox to Xbox.

#3 obcd

obcd

X-S Hacker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 03 November 2010 - 08:08 PM

And the unleashx dash can be ftp server or ftp client.
So it can be used to transfer games from one xbox to another.

regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users