Photo

Xecuter Lt Clip And Lt Switch V2 And Xecuter Ck3 Pro (rev D)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nos10

nos10

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:37 AM

hey all,

I just received my new Xecuter LT Clip and LT Switch v2 and Xecuter CK3 Pro (Rev D) so i can attempt to mod my liteon 93450 rom. I selected this option as it seemed the best solution for someone with now real soldering skills.

With this little beauty I will only have to cut the traces and the fit the LT switch and the clip and its ready to dump the roms FW.

before i install the LT Clip and LT Swtich I want to make sure its going to be safe for me to play online, I understand the process used to check games are stealth patched but I'm just not 100% sure this is still valid.

From what I read in the jungleflasher tut the iXtreme Firmware( light touch 1.1) FW for the lighton series is not yet detected by MS.

Can anybody verify this?

Is this basically all i need to know before installing my LT switch and modding the roms FW?

1 very important thing i would like to find out is, my xbox360 has is currently completely stock nothing has been changed.

It has been played on xbox live for about the last 2 months.

If i now change my roms FW and then connect with live will this cause MS to flag me because my FW is not the same as the last time i connected to live?

Thanks biggrin.gif

Edited by nos10, 24 August 2010 - 11:17 AM.

#2 ImRickJamesB1tch

ImRickJamesB1tch

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 24 August 2010 - 10:55 AM

Incorrect.

It is absolutely not safe for you to play online regardless of games being stealth patched or not, YOU WILL BE BANNED EVENTUALLY.

So before you flash your console make 100% certain you're ok with being banned from xbox live.

Cheers smile.gif

#3 Buzzcut

Buzzcut

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:05 AM

"yet"....don't start crying in 6 months when you're banned.

Just buy another Xbox for Live, it's the only 100% safe solution. Could've used some of that cash you just spent on the Clip and CK3 and done it the proper boxxdr way.

#4 nos10

nos10

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 12:24 PM

I understand MS will find away to detect the FW, I just want to know the answer to the questions i posted. tongue.gif

Edited by nos10, 24 August 2010 - 12:25 PM.

#5 Buzzcut

Buzzcut

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6d
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 24 August 2010 - 01:26 PM

Didn't IRJBitch answer it above. None of us work for Microsoft so therefore can't possibly know if or when you're being detected. They might be flagging everyone right now and just waiting for the next ban wave, who knows.

LT is currently the safest firmware out there but eventually you'll get caught and banned, just like everyone else who uses hacked firmware. If you can deal with that then go online.

#6 Ranger72

Ranger72

MOD GOD

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,810 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:03 PM

How about looking at the thread next to yours.

New Live Logs Suggest Lt Being Detected Now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users