• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 maraxion

maraxion

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 11:31 PM

So iv understood that donkey Kong 64 is a hard game to get to work, and its a shame since its so good.
After searching the web and trying different thing on my new surreal, I found the new setting list that should work. Tried it, and still frooze.
What Im having a bit of trouble to understand doh, is that my old surreal start DK with no freeze at all. Its an older version with no posebility to adjust the memory or anything at it works. So how come the newer version makes it even harder?
Might be just me, but normale newer should be better? smile.gif

#2 Imgema

Imgema

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 01:36 PM

Thats the way updating works. A newer version can be overall better than the previous and it fixes many things, but most of the time it can introduce new problems. You get some things fixed and a few things broken. And sometimes a new version can be even worse than the older one overall. This applies to any kind of software.

#3 Man With A Bag

Man With A Bag

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 29 August 2010 - 05:34 PM

QUOTE(Imgema @ Aug 29 2010, 01:36 PM) View Post

Thats the way updating works. A newer version can be overall better than the previous and it fixes many things, but most of the time it can introduce new problems. You get some things fixed and a few things broken. And sometimes a new version can be even worse than the older one overall. This applies to any kind of software.

In other words, try an older version of Surreal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users