• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 skabbfan

skabbfan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:26 PM

I'm trying to flash freeBOOT to a virgin Jasper 256, CB = 6712. I cannot get it to work, every time I try to boot I get a solid green light and nothing on screen.
If I were to flash just XeLLous without JTAG-wires I would get E79 error, is this correct?
Following this guide: https://docs.google....mv5h_30dw33vpf4 I would just flash it with free60.bin with my injected keyvault using nandpro usb: -w16 free60.bin and the power on with normal power button -> solid green light with or without JTAG-wires.

#2 Looouky

Looouky

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:19 PM

Where in the world are you located??? I really need one of these jaspers that only boots to green light, because without one I will not be able to better assist people, I will not charge you to do the jtag nor will charge you for return shipping since I need to figure this out for people. I have personally never had an issue, but apparently more and more people are having trouble with these jaspers.

#3 mohomuhammad

mohomuhammad

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:45 PM

QUOTE(Looouky @ Aug 27 2010, 01:19 PM) View Post

Where in the world are you located??? I really need one of these jaspers that only boots to green light, because without one I will not be able to better assist people, I will not charge you to do the jtag nor will charge you for return shipping since I need to figure this out for people. I have personally never had an issue, but apparently more and more people are having trouble with these jaspers.

what xell image are you using? i have a jasper that i used the file from the Xellous Noob Tut, but that didnt work, i downloaded the image from Xbins and it worked perfectly.
maybe try a different xell image....

#4 Looouky

Looouky

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:21 PM

Here two new xell images i just prepped, please use the 256 and let me know what happens. Remember to inject you key, or write it directly to the nand.

so flash that

nandpro lpt: -w256 256xell.bin 0

and then

nandpro lpt: -w256 kv.bin 1 1

if you want to try nandpro 2.0e, the commands would be the same. The results though might be different.

#5 skabbfan

skabbfan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:55 PM

Thanks a lot Looouky! smile.gif Will try them tomorrow.

Still have the first question in my message unanswered; will booting a XeLLous-flashed 360 without JTAG-wires result in E79 error?

Edit:
I'm in Sweden biggrin.gif

Edited by skabbfan, 27 August 2010 - 10:56 PM.

#6 mohomuhammad

mohomuhammad

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 28 August 2010 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE(skabbfan @ Aug 27 2010, 03:55 PM) View Post

Thanks a lot Looouky! smile.gif Will try them tomorrow.

Still have the first question in my message unanswered; will booting a XeLLous-flashed 360 without JTAG-wires result in E79 error?

Edit:
I'm in Sweden biggrin.gif

uhh yeah, i think it would as it has no original nand to run, and it cant run xell cause no jtag.

#7 Looouky

Looouky

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:32 AM

If you have any more troubles refer to the troubleshooting section at the bottom.

#8 skabbfan

skabbfan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:37 AM

QUOTE(Looouky @ Aug 27 2010, 10:21 PM) View Post

Here two new xell images i just prepped, please use the 256 and let me know what happens. Remember to inject you key, or write it directly to the nand.

so flash that

nandpro lpt: -w256 256xell.bin 0

and then

nandpro lpt: -w256 kv.bin 1 1

if you want to try nandpro 2.0e, the commands would be the same. The results though might be different.

I forgot to ask, are these images using AUD_CLAMP method or should I be using some other wiring?

#9 skabbfan

skabbfan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:43 AM

Still solid green light. Switched to this wiring: http://desmond.yfrog...h...0&ysize=640 but using an alternate TDI-point (http://i45.tinypic.com/110xgex.jpg one of the bottom two points).

I am now trying XBR with same wiring installed... sleeping.gif

#10 skabbfan

skabbfan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:02 PM

QUOTE(skabbfan @ Aug 28 2010, 11:43 AM) View Post

Still solid green light. Switched to this wiring: http://desmond.yfrog...h...0&ysize=640 but using an alternate TDI-point (http://i45.tinypic.com/110xgex.jpg one of the bottom two points).

I am now trying XBR with same wiring installed... sleeping.gif

Gave up on this Jasper and tried a virgin Falcon (CB = 5770). Worked first time with new wiring (transistors). Didn't use freeBOOT program by the pig guy, went with flash dump tool 0.95 + ibuild instead.
Going to try another Jasper now rolleyes.gif

Edited by skabbfan, 28 August 2010 - 01:03 PM.

#11 Looouky

Looouky

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:03 PM

The ones I gave you where aud_clamp, I update the tutorial for noobs, just so that they know to switch to the old wiring method when everything else fails. It seems you know what you are doing though.

Make sure that when routing the wires you avoid as many component as possible.

#12 RRoD420

RRoD420

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE(Looouky @ Aug 28 2010, 02:03 PM) View Post
The ones I gave you where aud_clamp, I update the tutorial for noobs, just so that they know to switch to the old wiring method when everything else fails. It seems you know what you are doing though.

Make sure that when routing the wires you avoid as many component as possible.

Yes! Awesome idea, if all else fails.. revert to original jtag wiring and ONLY flash xell (for your motherboard) + kv injected. If that boots, continue...

#13 skabbfan

skabbfan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:59 PM

I'm still having problems with this Xbox, haven't touched it for a couple of months. Have done a couple of Falcons and Zephyrs without a hitch before I went back to this one.
I tried with transistor wiring (aud_clamp) and old with diodes, still no go. Removed all wires and tried to boot up with XeLLous. Still solid green light, no RROD/E79, could this be of any help in troubleshooting?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users