JayNich

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:35 AM

I try to softmod my xbox using the SC Gamesave exploit, it either freezes, looping the music, Or it gives me an Error 21.

I think it might have to do with my Interact 8MB Flash Memory card.

Is there any way I can xfer a gamesave onto the XBOX without using the memory card? Like say using xboxhdm or something? Or perhaps I can softmod it using XBOXHDM or similar? Please please please please please help!

#2 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:11 PM

The only way to transfer the game save is to use the memory card or hot swap. I don't recommend hot swapping.

Try to use PBL. It is a smaller exploit. Get it on the Xbox and gain FTP access. After that, you can FTP Krazie's Ndure to the Xbox. Run Krazie's and install the softmod.

On a side note, I usually gain FTP access with the softmod. Run the back up eeprom option and stop there. FTP the C and E drives to the PC. Build your Xboxhdm disk with those files.

Build the new HD and put it in the Xbox. Run Krazie's again and install the full softmod. This way you have your retail HD ready to put back into the Xbox if needed.

#3 JayNich

JayNich

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE(1hotjob @ Sep 2 2010, 05:11 PM) View Post

The only way to transfer the game save is to use the memory card or hot swap. I don't recommend hot swapping.

Try to use PBL. It is a smaller exploit. Get it on the Xbox and gain FTP access. After that, you can FTP Krazie's Ndure to the Xbox. Run Krazie's and install the softmod.

On a side note, I usually gain FTP access with the softmod. Run the back up eeprom option and stop there. FTP the C and E drives to the PC. Build your Xboxhdm disk with those files.

Build the new HD and put it in the Xbox. Run Krazie's again and install the full softmod. This way you have your retail HD ready to put back into the Xbox if needed.

Do you know the location of PBL? Ive not heard of that.

Is it in the usual /XBOX/Console Based Applications/Exploits/_Packages/??

#4 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 02:07 AM

It should be there. Phoenix Bios Loader.

#5 JayNich

JayNich

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE(1hotjob @ Sep 3 2010, 02:07 AM) View Post

It should be there. Phoenix Bios Loader.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok thanks!

Any links to tutorial?

#6 JayNich

JayNich

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:34 AM

Ok so for some reason, I have KERNEL 5713...I have no idea how that happened O.o

Its been softmodded for a while now

#7 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:36 AM

I think there is a read me with it. It is very simple. I only use Mech Assault. When you come to the first screen, I think you press B and it takes you to the screen with the IP address. You only need to get to that screen and then FTP Krazie's over to the E drive.

It has been a very long time since I used it. It was the first exploit I tried. I kept reading about Raincoat and got a little nervous with it. PBL was smooth after the first time.

Always make sure you let Xboxhdm lock the drive for you. When I first started I bricked two drives due to misreading the instructions.

#8 JayNich

JayNich

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE(1hotjob @ Sep 3 2010, 07:36 AM) View Post

I think there is a read me with it. It is very simple. I only use Mech Assault. When you come to the first screen, I think you press B and it takes you to the screen with the IP address. You only need to get to that screen and then FTP Krazie's over to the E drive.

It has been a very long time since I used it. It was the first exploit I tried. I kept reading about Raincoat and got a little nervous with it. PBL was smooth after the first time.

Always make sure you let Xboxhdm lock the drive for you. When I first started I bricked two drives due to misreading the instructions.

Im sorry, Im just really confused right now lol.

Can I just use Rebuild C with XBOXHDM and just have like UnleashX Dashboard files on the C: drive?

#9 JayNich

JayNich

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 09:47 AM

RESOLVED:

All I did was put Ndure-3.1 on XBOXHDM Disc, ran it. Installed. Done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users