1 reply to this topic

#1 GOwenGet

GOwenGet

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:13 AM

Hi all,

I'm running Qwix under Virtualbox on an Ubuntu machine and can't seem to get Qwix to complete an ftp transfer. It starts of blazing-ly fast but after about 15 seconds (if I'm lucky) it just stalls.

I've also tried using C-xbox tools but it also throws an error, something along the lines of range check error.

At some point, I think it was when I was trying to ftp using the Fireftp plugin for Firefox, I noticed the error 'connection reset by peer'

I've had no problem using gFtp in Ubuntu to connect and transfer complete games (extracted from iso using Qwix).

I've read two possible solutions on this board, has anyone had experience with this?

Using DVD2XBOX With this one I'm not 100% clear on what the instructions are of the last poster because I didn't think DVD2XBOX had any ftp functions.

Changing network settings in XP

Thanks in advance for your help.

This is a repost of a thread I posted in the Qwix forum but had yielded zero results. Hopefully I've moved it a more relevant board and the little bit of information I've added is enough for someone to be able to help me. Apologies to the mods, this is the third time posting the same message. Hadn't seen this forum until posting the others and couldn't work out how to move the thread.

#2 1hotjob

1hotjob

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,761 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 September 2010 - 05:12 AM

I would try the FTP client in DVD2Xbox if you have no other options. You may try FlashFXP also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users