7 replies to this topic

#1 Xfreaks

Xfreaks

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 01:44 PM

Hello,
I have samsung ms28 can't detect on JungleFlasher and it won't open tray too. just like died.
drive works before but when i tried to reflash with new fw it stop in the middle and after that my drive won't work again.
is it bricked? anyone know how to make it work again? at least it detect again.

thanks in advance Smiley
if this has been asked before please forgive me. as i already search without any result.

Edited by Xfreaks, 04 September 2010 - 01:47 PM.

#2 h16h

h16h

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:25 PM

Well I dont know much but are you sure the drive is coming on when you turn on the xbox? (is the power cable plugged in to the drive?)

I mean , sorry if that sounds stupid.

#3 Xfreaks

Xfreaks

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE(h16h @ Sep 4 2010, 08:25 PM) View Post

Well I dont know much but are you sure the drive is coming on when you turn on the xbox? (is the power cable plugged in to the drive?)

I mean , sorry if that sounds stupid.

i use maximus Xtractor to power on the drive as i usually use to flash a drive. i didn't turn on the xbox with the drive as i know it wont work. cause the drive not reconigzed on JF and it wont open the tray (tested with Xtractor).

#4 Dragon-sword

Dragon-sword

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:14 PM

QUOTE(Xfreaks @ Sep 4 2010, 04:14 PM) View Post

Hello,
I have samsung ms28 can't detect on JungleFlasher and it won't open tray too. just like died.
drive works before but when i tried to reflash with new fw it stop in the middle and after that my drive won't work again.
is it bricked? anyone know how to make it work again? at least it detect again.

thanks in advance Smiley
if this has been asked before please forgive me. as i already search without any result.

well as far as i know it's bricked but u can fix it
are u sure u have ur key ? if u have it u can use another drive for ur console and if u can't buy another drive u can use via 6421 card and if u can't or don't have it u have to borrow another samsung and use mtkflash to revive it i did this before i had a bricked ms28 and working ms25 it worked for me
if anyone else has any better way use it and if not and if u were intrested in that way i will post the tut for u
hope u get it fixed smile.gif

#5 iateshaggy

iateshaggy

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,514 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 04 September 2010 - 04:23 PM

all you have to do is hook it back up, jf will not detect it, hit intro anyway, bam, there it is. not sure why it would just off mid flash, make sure your via driver is deleted as per the jf tutorial.

#6 Xfreaks

Xfreaks

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE(Dragon-sword @ Sep 4 2010, 10:14 PM) View Post

well as far as i know it's bricked but u can fix it
are u sure u have ur key ? if u have it u can use another drive for ur console and if u can't buy another drive u can use via 6421 card and if u can't or don't have it u have to borrow another samsung and use mtkflash to revive it i did this before i had a bricked ms28 and working ms25 it worked for me
if anyone else has any better way use it and if not and if u were intrested in that way i will post the tut for u
hope u get it fixed smile.gif

can you give me the tutorial of how to revive it using mtkflash methode?

thanks

QUOTE(iateshaggy @ Sep 4 2010, 10:23 PM) View Post

all you have to do is hook it back up, jf will not detect it, hit intro anyway, bam, there it is. not sure why it would just off mid flash, make sure your via driver is deleted as per the jf tutorial.

you right, the via drivers is screwed before. but now via driver work without problem.
i have tried to hit intro but still not detected.
i heard there's a methode to swap the drive but i dont know how to use it. sad.gif

#7 thesonandheir

thesonandheir

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:05 PM

You tried using dosflash?

#8 Xfreaks

Xfreaks

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE(thesonandheir @ Sep 5 2010, 07:05 PM) View Post

You tried using dosflash?

thanks for the suggest.
it works now

Edited by Xfreaks, 05 September 2010 - 02:36 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users