• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 InfernoUk

InfernoUk

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:18 PM

Hey guys just gone to flash a hitachi drive for the 4th time so ive done it all before, put console into mode B, read FW and saved, gone to write iXtreme but accidently chose ram upload rather than mode select, the pc froze up so i had to restart. Opened jungle flasher again, put back into mode B, apparently the drive is still stock, i clicked to restor origional FW i dumped just to be sure but i get an error about check sums, when i try to flash iXtreme then i get an issue writing right away on the first sector. SO i cant really work out whats wrong, the drive dosent play backups but does play origionals and it seems to think its a stock drive (47) but wont restore or flash : / any help would be great. thanks !

#2 Takashi

Takashi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 September 2010 - 04:04 PM

In other words, it was never flashed in the first place most likely.

#3 Archienj7

Archienj7

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 06:46 PM

I had trouble flashing my 79 last night, wouldn't open ix firmware for anything after I got it into Mode B. I was using the newest version of Jungleflasher so I went back to an older version and it worked first time. The new one seems kind a buggy with Hitachi drives. Get an older version and try that out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users