• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 daniel_8775

daniel_8775

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:Skateboarding, hockey, basketball, Xbox, computers, hanging out with friends.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 03 July 2003 - 04:41 PM

i downloaded evox. everyone is saying that these are the files to be found in 1.83752:

Skins
evox.ini
default.xbe

Everytime I download it the default.xbe is renamed to evoxdash.xbe. However, they are the same files. I already made this an Xiso:

Skins
evox.ini
evoxdash.xbe

is that a problem? will I still be able to boot up EvoX once i get my modchip? or should i rename evoxdash.xbe to default.xbe and do it all over again?

thanks,

#2 XeroKitsune

XeroKitsune

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Anime, Video Games, & random other things.
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 03 July 2003 - 04:44 PM

Renaming helps, some of the newer bioses work with the evoxdash.xbe on disk I heard.

Rename the xbe and prepair it as a XBox Iso image and you got it. You of course need a modchip or alternitive to boot it.

Good Luck

Edited by XeroKitsune, 03 July 2003 - 04:45 PM.

#3 daniel_8775

daniel_8775

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Interests:Skateboarding, hockey, basketball, Xbox, computers, hanging out with friends.

Posted 03 July 2003 - 06:30 PM

well would the x2 4977 BIOS be okay with evoxdash.xbe??? and what do i do first once i get my chip? do i re-flash the crownwell BIOS? or do i boot up EvoX?

#4 one918

one918

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 03 July 2003 - 06:45 PM

Reflash with X2 bios if that's what you want. Then install Evox. I believe evoxdash.xbe will work with 4977, that's what I used and it works fine so far, except for the remote andyway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users